squirrel's 61 Belair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    I like how the body is mostly stock. I wonder what it has for a mill....etc.....
    probably an LS motor.

not a fan of the wheels either, should have stuck with something more period correct, or some 17 inch artillery wheels
    Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

meh, I've seen worse....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Mostly the wheels I don't like. One thing that immediately grabs my eye is the body seam all the way at the bottom. It sticks out like a sore thumb. It should have been a satin blackor something to hide it.It just looks unfinished and rough.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

There are guys saying the exact same things you all are about Squirrel's Nova...
          Just saying..
          I like it..
          Wheels, not so much but the owner likes it, so be it..
          I do like the color!

Comment

those kind of wheels just seem impractical, one good pothole and the rim is toast.
            Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

Yeah, they're trendy, I think they look funky, and they're not real practical. Which is probably why some guys like them.
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
              X