Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 76 Chevelle road racer from the arctic

Originally posted by Blazerteam
    And the 76-77 Two door malibu base no Classic from 76-77 had single round headlights,AND the 73 quarter windows.I didnt now this either untill i fond the original brochure ;)

Interesting, It doesnt really surprise me though seeing as they also put Laguna noses on 4 doors and wagons. Weird. ???

That really looks good with the wide Rallys on it!

My buddy down the street from me just picked up a 74. Someone put all the S3 emblems on it and the swivel buckets and console. He has a Laguna nose for it too. Im trying to talk it out of him cause he dont need it... ;D

I really wish I wouldve kept mine, I was young n dumb and we all know how that goes... :

What color are you gonna shoot it?

Comment

Color?..its blue,isnt it ;D.I dont know really...maybe Le mans blue with those white circles on the roof and doors with numbers in to give it that old european racing car look 8).

It has blue interior,so i am stuck there ;D.

And the 73-77 Chevelles are gettin hotter these days.It was the unwanted stepchild in many years,but lately more and more cars have been taken care of ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam

It has blue interior,so i am stuck there ;D.

I had/have a complete black deluxe interior out of a 74 up in my grandmas hay loft. I dont know if its even there anymore, I havent been up there in years. It was out of one of the Chevelles I stripped when I had mine. I saved everything except the front seat as it was ripped. If by any chance its all still up there, you are more than welcome to it if you pay shipping. It was all boxed up except for the rear seat and the dashpad. Might still be good? ??? If your interested, let me know and Ill try to get out that way maybe this weekend and check it out for ya.

Im an Orange freak, and I always thought one of those Chevelles would look great unset Orange with the black Laguna stripes on the bottom.

Comment

Joure my man Grubby ;D.Thanks for the offer.Really appreciate it 8).Where do you live?.

Comment

I love it! A car that can be beat to no end, a track with a view like that, and all the mud I could ever sink in ;D

Comment

I have never thought about that,but when i see through my pictures i see something.... ;D

SRT 10 at ACR 8)

Pictures of ACR

Some wheeling we had a year up in a mountain after some gravel road ;D

From a road out on the coast.

An old air strip has its use too 8)

Comment

Cool pics as usual 8). ~OO6.

Comment

Absolutely amazing pictures!!!

It looks like you have some amazing old iron up there. The scenery is breathtaking too. Please keep on posting up pictures.

The chevelle is really cool as well. I love that you beat on it like that. 8)
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

It is really nice to see a 73-77 Abody being used...

I have a 73 Pontiac Le Mans, buckets with floor console... It needs some body work...Same as you. rear quarters and the 3/4 windows...

Comment

Blazer

No problem! Im planning on going out there today to say "Hi" to my Grandma, she turned 99 this month so its always good to go out there. Ill check on that stuff and see if its still around or not.

Im in Ohio unfortunatly, they need to call it The Frozen State! C'mon Summer! ;D

Comment

A real good replica of one of the M3s that was used in DTM series in Germany in the eighties..One of my neighbours many BMW M3s..

A 57 Chevy sedan Delivery that a friend has used in his firm..

A 67 Shelby Trans Am Mustang that is being restored back to its former glory.REAL DEAL.No replica.Sold new in sweden in 67.

A 302 Boss will make it fly.Of course it wasnt deliveried in the car when it was new,but the original engine was blown to pieces 3 weeks after delivery when the car was new...

85 El Camino from Choo choo custom.One of 15.This is car number 8.

This picture taken yesterday.34 Ford Sedan Delivery with 454 and performer RPM heads.

Comment

This is all rather surprising to me. I always was under the impression that you could count on one hand the number of American cars sold in Europe each year, but it looks like they may actually be common?

Are the bumpers on you Chevelle unique to the exported cars? They look much smaller that the ones that came on the same cars over here. Great to see that you're out flogging the car and having fun with it. And thanks for the pic of the Amazon-that's badass!

Comment

Betcha' that '34 is a hand full on the snow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr4Speed
                              This is all rather surprising to me. I always was under the impression that you could count on one hand the number of American cars sold in Europe each year, but it looks like they may actually be common?

Are the bumpers on you Chevelle unique to the exported cars? They look much smaller that the ones that came on the same cars over here. Great to see that you're out flogging the car and having fun with it. And thanks for the pic of the Amazon-that's badass!

Theres so much taxes when you import an american car,that it will live forever here... 8).A brand new Mustang Gt will cost nearly 200000 dollars here...

A new Corvette 300000 dollars..A new Suburban 300000 dollars....

So american cars here are one of a kind..almost EXOTIC :.

In the old days...before 1955,nearly 50% of the cars where american.When the cars and engines got bigger,the taxes also got bigger.

Sweden and Switzerland has another tax system,so american cars have been sold in larger quantites there.

There are also an enourmous import of cars older than 30 years here.Almost no taxes on them,so last year,there was around 10000 american cars imported too Scandinavia.

Ant the bumpers on the Chevelle arent an export special.Its been modified by me ;D.

Comment

Originally posted by L98camino
                                Betcha' that '34 is a hand full on the snow!!!
                                He was very gentle with the gas yes ;D.

Comment

Working...
                                X