No announcement yet.

76 Chevelle road racer from the arctic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman is so big you would have to crane your neck to see the top of it! (See what I did there?) (Sorry - I just stunk up the joint, didn't I?)

Dan

Comment

• Arild, the Chevelle is looking good. Hope you are getting some good drifting time in it this year.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        Arild, the Chevelle is looking good. Hope you are getting some good drifting time in it this year.
        You mean next summer,i suppose ..I have actually been thinkin about the ring more and more..kinda boring tom just drive the same circuit,as i have been doing..Had the chance to visit Nurburgring for the first time this summer,and what an experience..rented a Toyota GT86,but the real deal will be to drive down there with the Chevelle,and really let it run there.Another Norwegian did it just some weeks ago in a old Toyota.

Comment

•  

Comment

• I bet THAT set the purists on edge! I don't think you're supposed to drift the Nurburgring! Especially in a Cressida.

Dan

Comment

• That will keep that yuppie in the BMW from trying to pass in the corners.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post

That will keep that yuppie in the BMW from trying to pass in the corners.
                Actually,i think it was a friend of him that drove that BMW..for filming.Heres another vid with gopro camera mounted inside the Cressida...

Comment

• Dan..check out that last vid i linked to,and check out a nervous driver in a orange M3

Comment

• Nice project, you sir are insane!
                    Stew K.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4x4 4.2 L6 Stock DD
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Adopt-A-Whale
                    1988 Chevrolet R30 Custom Deluxe L05 3L80 C&C
                    1974 Chevrolet Corvette 350/TH400 (Garage Art)

Comment

• I'm surprised they let him drive with the disco ball hanging from the rear view mirror (not to mention the seeming lack of a roll cage). The Toyota and the M3 look like a pretty good match.

Dan
                      Last edited by DanStokes; November 21, 2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Havent driven the Chevelle since December,so now its time for a start up again..seems like i need a new battery first..and missis have bought a 07 Escalade..thats all the news from the arctic today .

Comment

• Great to hear from you! Please post your exploits as they happen.

Escalade??????? No accounting for tastes.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            Great to hear from you! Please post your exploits as they happen.

Escalade??????? No accounting for tastes.

Dan
                            And now a Avalanche .

Comment

• Rollin in dough, ain'tcha!

Comment

• Not sure you want a vehicle that says "Avalanche" on it. The weather gods up there might take that as an instruction and deposit on one you.

Hope all are well in Norway!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X