76 Chevelle road racer from the arctic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 76 Chevelle road racer from the arctic

Great pictures. Looks like beautiful country. It seems a little strange to see those beautiful cars in the snow like that. Thanks

Comment

Some pictures from today 8).

A 64 Mustang Convertible that has been stored for 13 years in a garage here in town,are now being used daily ;).We took it out of the garage in January,and now the new owner use it every day..

Comment

Yep. THAT'S why the put WHEELS on Cars.........so ya can D-R-I-V-E 'em ;D! Donuts must be soooooo tempting ;). ~OO6.

Comment

Had a little meeting down at the local strip here in town today.It was snow in the air,but that didnt stop us ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
            Some pictures from today 8).

A 64 Mustang Convertible that has been stored for 13 years in a garage here in town,are now being used daily ;).We took it out of the garage in January,and now the new owner use it every day..
            This VERT looks just like the 65 my mother and father had, the rear spring hanger poped up thru the trunk. I yanked the motor for another Stang, and scrapped the Vert, even tho the rest was cherry, Black with white top,red gut.

Comment

There is some rust on this one too.But it will be taken care of in the next weeks.Rear spring mount and the floor will be replaced.

Comment

I'm digging that 442 convertable.

Comment

Originally posted by 72_Ventura
                  I'm digging that 442 convertable.
                  X2.

And the yellow Riv. DF probably likes that green Mopar thing.
                  1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

The yellow Riv has been to St Petersburg in Russia recently.3000 miles and a real hangover when coming home :.Night life in Russia is good,he says ;).

And when they crossed the border,the customs didnt påy attention to what was inside the car.They would see the engine,and was asking if the car was for sale..hehe..

They were on a russian telvision show too.Old american iron are very popular there it seems.. ;D

Comment

cool pics!

so, I could probably make some good money selling a '98 z/28 over the pond?

i really like the chevelle. big fat tires make the racin' world go 'round.

Comment

What year is the Opel? I helped a guy paint a Rekord many years ago (a few were sold in the States) so I have a bit of interest in them. What model? Engine? There pretty rare here these days.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.WFO
                          cool pics!

so, I could probably make some good money selling a '98 z/28 over the pond?

i really like the chevelle. big fat tires make the racin' world go 'round.
                          It seems that Cameros with Ls1 engine are popular here.I have a friend who is looking for one,and they are much more expensive than the ones with the V6.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                            What year is the Opel? I helped a guy paint a Rekord many years ago (a few were sold in the States) so I have a bit of interest in them. What model? Engine? There pretty rare here these days.

Dan

Some more photos that an expert took ;D.All the cars look like Dinky toys cars :.

The Opel Record is a 58 model.They were everywere in the old days,but they rusted fast..They used to say here in Norway that all cars rust,but Opel got the Record ;D.

Its got an 1500 c engine.4 cylinder.

The owner of thr 58 model,had this 62 Coupe for a while too 8).

An opel Commodere Coupe 73 model..

And a kadett rallye Coupe 70 model.The kadett was sold from the Buick dealers over there i have read.

Comment

I have started this forum over here..

and in this link there are lot of local and other pictures 8).Enjoy... ;D

Comment

blazerteam, check out my '67 opel kadette rallye. i tossed the 1.1 when i first got it, but kept everything else (but the interior). now, it's waiting for a tube chassis.

Comment

Working...
                                X