BangShift.com forum project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com forum project

11:1 454 in a 69 Chevelle, by numerous members of the HR forum myself included, DF I hope you don't mind.
    We plan to run DW, maybe Maxton, etc...

All by donations.

I thought some of you may be interested in the progress.

Re: BangShiftforum project

Looks good.You should be able to get the kinks out before those events.I know it was tuff missing DW this year.

Comment

Re: HRM forum project

DF I hope you don't mind.

Not at all. Perhaps you can dig up some support here, too.

Comment

We're short a few things.

We have a Holley street single plane, which I don't care for, but will use if that's all we got.

Also springs(Hyd flat tappet .560 lift), rockers(rollers), and girdles(which would require taller valve covers).

I would really like to use a Performer RPM airgap, and an 850 Holley, I think they would perfectly suit this engine.

When I have time I'll finish porting the heads, and finish installation of the rest of the pistons(I fitted one today, on lunch.).

It's coming along, but help would be greatly appreciated. So far it's been a select few, myself included paying for this, and offering parts, which by the way, you know who you are-thanks for the help.

DF, sir you are a class man. Thanks for everything.

When was the last time you seen Dokken, btw?

Comment

Oval port or rec port? I may have an intake somewhere.

Used to see Don Dokken around quite a bit. They practiced around here when I was growing up. Saw them in clubs a few times. Last big concert was when they opened for Aerosmith on the comeback tour. 1991?

I heard Kevin Dubrow from Quiet Riot died. What a bummer. Knew him a tiny bit back in the day.

Comment

I'd love to been here and see all those bands getting started on the Sunset Strip. I met Mario Miglieri, owner of Whiskey a Go Go and he told me a few stories back then. Just missed out on the Police playing there a couple days after the Grammys.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
              Oval port or rec port? I may have an intake somewhere.

Used to see Don Dokken around quite a bit. They practiced around here when I was growing up. Saw them in clubs a few times. Last big concert was when they opened for Aerosmith on the comeback tour. 1991?

I heard Kevin Dubrow from Quiet Riot died. What a bummer. Knew him a tiny bit back in the day.

Oval port, if so I can get it back to you when done.

Comment

I think I have an oval Air Gap, but all my junk is packed up right now. What's your deadline?

I also have an oval-port tunnel ram...

Comment

I'd like it together by christmas, so shortly thereafter, it can be palleted, and shipped to the car.

Any help would be awesome.

Comment

Hmmm...that might be a problem. Depends on when we get into a building.

Comment

Min, I have an 850 holley I'll donate if your interested, PM me on where to ship it

Comment

If you think you can get it to me, sweet. If not, I can deal with the street dominator single plane, It just won't be as good.

Comment

Originally posted by min301
                          If you think you can get it to me, sweet. If not, I can deal with the street dominator single plane, It just won't be as good.

It can be a little more flexible, as we still have some time, I just wanted this motor tegther be christmas, one more thing to get done, ya know?
                          It won't get picked up till the weather clears after the 1st.
                          Likely not till blkelky comes out of hibernation, to come get it.

I hope you can help.

Comment

I'll see if I can find it. All our parts are in mahem right now. I've got loaded trucks circling the city just waiting for our warehouse to get leased so we can unload.

Comment

Awesome!!!

I'll make sure your name is on the car. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X