Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tetanus ain't gonna live. - 45% daily driver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well there is a carb sitting here that will let you run the cheap high octane stuff if you want it. I bet I can make an Edelbrock carb work, got two of them just laying around. Or send me a Holley and a carb kit, no more premium prices or pinging. Good to hear it isnt dead and you found the battery drains.

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      hah!

I found two 383s....neither of which is what you want as far as cost/condition. Either cheap and rough, or nice and expensive. I'll keep looking. The cheap one comes with a 66 sport fury parts car, $500
      I wish I had the money and space..I could always use more 66 Fury parts...like 1/4 panels and bumpers

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
      Well there is a carb sitting here that will let you run the cheap high octane stuff if you want it. I bet I can make an Edelbrock carb work, got two of them just laying around. Or send me a Holley and a carb kit, no more premium prices or pinging. Good to hear it isnt dead and you found the battery drains.
      thanks for the offer, I was mulling over turning to ethanol but there is only one station in town that carries it and it is a bit of a drive. If I drive out of town then I am S.O.L.. if more stations open I may find another Holley and sent it to you,
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
      X