No announcement yet.

New arrival at the BBM-stash, and an exception to my #1 rule... '73 Dodge Dart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alain - Sounds like you have a great fleet! How about a Project Car thread? (Or 2 or 3 or however many are needed). Love to see it and you'll need lots of pictures for our illiterate members.

Dan

Comment

• I have tried starting project threads on different forums in the past, but never tend to keep them updated. I'm a slacker when it comes to that. Probably don't spend enough time on the computer. I normally post updates via my phone on my Facebook page because it's easy, haha.
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      ~Alain~
      A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
      "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

• Some of us (like me) don't do social media - for me that means Facebook, Twitter, etc. I'm an old fart and just not interested in complicating my life in that way. Besides, no one cares what I had for lunch.

So anyhow, build threads on here are GOOD! Pic posting is pretty easy and folks will offer real, useful suggestions. I've run a thread on my S-10/Mercedes Diesel build from the day I pulled it into the shop and it's really useful when I can't remember how or why I did something the way I did it. I DOES take some discipline but now I sort of automatically take the camera out to the shop (I find it easier to download than my dumb phone) and if something is pic-worthy I come in at the end of the day and post it right away. I'm pretty sure you can do all this with a smart phone too but that's another place where I hold tightly to the past.

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; December 23, 2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• I have a build thread on another forum, but I don't know if it's tolerated or even nice of me to post a link to it on here.

Oh, and it seems I'm hijacking BBM's thread
          ~Alain~
          A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
          "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

• Don' worry. Anyone that rambles on about blowing hot air on that onreachable 'facebook' thing can't be taken seriously. That's a fairly a-social site if you ask me...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Working...
            X