It's a porcupine!

Comment

Re: 24 Hours of Lemons Car

Looks Awesome 8)

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

That Car needs the "Sgt. Schultz" bobble-head-doll ;D ;). And a #13(Stalag-#13 ;D...). ~OO6.

Comment

These guys killed themselves all weekend and had a great time. I think they got the hard luck award.

Did I hear we're to blame for punting you out? (if so...we have good footage)

Comment

We were ####ed up already... the DME (the computer) wasn't working right, and as the car would get hot, it would start stalling on the track. We were able to put in laps, until......

We got mixed up with someone in a giant Plymouth and our transmission literally bounced off the tunnel under the car and broke. We'll be back at Thunderhill. Ben walked up to your car after the race and kicked it (jokingly), and I think one of your guys followed him over to our car and interviewed him.

We won the "We Got Screwed!" award. We busted our asses all weekend, and only put in 88 laps. It was fun though, and we'll be back for Thunderhill. We did lead the first 20 minutes or so of the race - the car was FAST, when it ran.

Like Jay said at Sunday's driver's meeting, racing gives us the very best and the very worst. I can't believe that Court died during the race, it was such a tragedy.

It was great meeting you DF, sorry that radiator I brought over to you guys wouldn't work.

Comment

It's cool how identifiable your car is in different video clips I've watched. Any good pictures of the front end?
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X