No announcement yet.

Rescue rig project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooo. This was one of my all time favorites....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• It wasn't the first, and it certainly won't be the last... heck, it may not even be the last this week ;)
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Parting is such sweet sorrow? Congrats on the sale.
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• What they said.
          I enjoyed the thread, liked the truck, but understand the need to sell a vehicle to a new owner once the love is gone.

Comment

• where's the fun in keeping a car forever? time marches on

Comment

• Exactly.......wait, what?
              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Yep. The Blazer was getting eaten up by the tin worm, and I wasn't going to spend the money to fix it - someone else did, and it's now a nice Blazer again.

I drove it for 7 years and sold it for $3000 less than I bought it for. That's like a $36/ mo payment.
                Last edited by yellomalibu; January 30, 2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• I made money selling my truck.. not a lot, mind you, but the truck was better than free in the 4 years I owned it. I might be getting another truck to flip, but mostly because it has a very expensive bbc in it that would be excellent in my Corvette.

Comment

Working...
                  X