Good Girl, Bad Girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my projects

Sure! I always wanted to go, but don't know my way around. Need a guide.

Comment

We'll have to hook up and hit some of the local spots.

Let me know, fridays and saturdays are the nights here.

Comment

My buddy found a picture of my Fairlane when he owned the vehicle. With the recent updates I am doing, I hope I can keep up the front end like that! ;D Milan Dragway a couple years ago.

Comment

Great find Aaron! I see air under that LF tire! Nice!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Thanks john. I started to pull it a part for the next step of upgrades. Can't wait for summer!

Comment

When the wife is away, the check book will pay!!!!!!!! I have allways liked the 427 hood and when I saw stage1scott bought one for his car I said I had to have one. To me they just look mean. And for the wife it's better to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. Still working on it, lots of upgrades.

Comment

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Milner351 is riding me to come clean. So here it is, the Mustang is gone. And in its place is my new toy!

[So now I have two Fairlanes, one for racing and one for cruising. ;D ;D ;D and now the whole family can go!!!!!!!

Comment

I know it had to be hard to see the mustang go, but this car will allow you to take the whole family along - and it's not even a wagon or a more door!

The fact that you have four sets of wheels and tires you can rotate between cars is hilarious.... I vote for the torque thrusts over the magnums - just because the magnums have tires that are too small for this car. I think the dog dish and trim ring treatment might look good too - but with all the stainless trim on the car - the polished 5 spokes really fit - and the tires are the right aspect ratio to fill the wheel wells nicely.

Seth can finally see what I was talking about now....

Comment

Well the cam gods came in the night and ripped open my motor, and I hope they put it back together the right way!!!
                      Before

After

I will have to keep a close eye on this one.

Comment

Dear holy mother of simplicity :o Yes, let us know if they did you right.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

good lord thats a sexy car...I love them, there is a maroon one locally that only comes out for the crusies the I dearly love...I would drive the wee out of it....congrats on the purchase....beautiful car
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

you can see the engine in that thing lol

Comment

Is that paint all over the valve springs? Sure hope it's not rust!

Remember to check for coil bind with the new cam - and make sure those rail rockers are happy and centered on the valve stem tips....

I hope the high volume oil pump helps your hot idle low pressure situation - and that you don't find any wiped rod or main bearings.

.... I'm guessing this was one of those famous "spray can rebuilds" before you got the car.... :

Comment

It's amazing how much motor comes in a can instead of a crate. :o

A few more bolts and the motor is out... ;D

Maybe I should put in the 351w with the 4spd.... : I know it's for the Bad girl and this is the good girl.

Or maybe just rebuild while it's in the car..... ;)

Most of the FE heads I have have these yellow painted springs. Stock? Milner are those headers you have have bolt holes at the 12 and 6 o'clock position? I was thinking of putting on my 406 tri power heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X