• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1976 Dodge Aspen

If it has my name on it when can i pick it up..................... :D

Comment

Well, I would give you a good deal on it but you would have to travel up here and get it! Even though Im in Canada its only about a 45 minute drive to the border.

Comment

send me an e-mail with a price and some pics if you would................
        is it driveable?

Comment

I don't have any pictures, but Im sure I could manage that, and yes it is driveable, the carb is puking fuel in, a simple rebuild would probably fix that though.

Comment

Would like to kno what year 318 block you used and what bore size ;D VERRY nice Aspen 4 shur 8) 8) 8)

Comment

when ever you get some send them to me or post them, how much was you thinkin for the car?

Comment

I had a '76 Volare back in the day, 318 car and VERY nice. It had one lifter that would fold up from time to time, but if I revved it the noise went away. Every once in a while I'd pull a valve cover, start the car, and whack the offending rocker with a lead hammer, which would stop the noise for a few months. All in all, still a great car. We Volare guys, of course, had to ridicule the Aspen guys, calling their cars "Asprins" because they were such a pain. No need to tell us that they were the same car.....

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by jerk269
                  when ever you get some send them to me or post them, how much was you thinkin for the car?
                  I don't know, I haven't really even looked the car over much. I was going to turn it into, a bit more of a cruiser, since my car will need a bar this up coming year. I would say $1500 CAN Dollars. I will get some pictures next time I am by the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                    I had a '76 Volare back in the day, 318 car and VERY nice. It had one lifter that would fold up from time to time, but if I revved it the noise went away. Every once in a while I'd pull a valve cover, start the car, and whack the offending rocker with a lead hammer, which would stop the noise for a few months. All in all, still a great car. We Volare guys, of course, had to ridicule the Aspen guys, calling their cars "Asprins" because they were such a pain. No need to tell us that they were the same car.....

Dan
                    Haha, sounds like a sweet ride with character!

Comment

what would that be in U.S dollars

Comment

Looks like our dollar is at 1.01 right now, so its around 1515.00 American for 1500 CAN. I'm pretty sure we could just consider it a straight exchange on this one. 1500 US Dollars would be just fine.

Comment

I'll Have to see what happens on the 13th, i got myself in alittle trouble, and i go to court that day, there talkin 180 days home dentition...but I'm interested

Comment

Even if the court isn't in your favor, chances are I will still have car here in 180 days. It really doesn't owe me a whole lot. If your really interested maybe I will put a different thermoquad on it, and back it up on the dyno and get it running good. I found out it has a posi in the back too once we got it running a while back ;) Left some good black lines in our parking lot!

Comment

I am vary interested, but there is no need to put it on the dyno. The carb would be a bonus though......I'll keep you posted on my conditions to let you know when we could make a deal...I also need to find out what it takes to bring a car to the states and title it...

Comment

Working...
                              X