No announcement yet.

Get in the van man!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Alberta Canada. we have had to major snowfalls already and it was unseasonably cold. Today however was sunny and a balmy 0 degrees. T shirt weather unless riding a motorized toboggan!

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
      Looks like you are having fun and I'm happy for you but you can keep that white crap and the temperatures it likes wherever you're at.
      You might want to take a look at the weather channel if you are planning on driving anywhere for the holiday.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        You might want to take a look at the weather channel if you are planning on driving anywhere for the holiday.
        Nope & it's all gone south of me, so far, and has now gone north east.

Oddly enough this is the first year I've owned a 4wd.
        Last edited by 68scott385; November 25, 2013, 09:55 PM.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• We're just going around the Loop to our friend's house (we both live off Middle Sound Loop Road). No weather worries here!

Dan

Comment

• 20 cm of snow in the forecast, that's 8 inches for my American friends! The snowmobile owner in me says "YES"! The sane human being in me says "NO!"

Comment

• You Canadians can have your damn jet stream back! We're colder than a witches heart here today (high of 44 by mid-afternoon).

Dan

Comment

• I found a snow sled on a job site in the summer of 2005. Nice old style steel rail flyer type. My girl wasn't yet 2 and my boy not yet 1. We've either not had enough snow or they haven't been old enough to use the sled since. Deep down inside, whether I'm willing to admit it or not, a good 6-9" of wet sticky snow would give us a chance to use the sled and give them a childhood memory I never had. Not gonna happen this week and 'sposed to be mid 50ish by the weekend. I'll be under the Turd(le) with my son and maybe we'll get to drive it this week. He'll be 9 Saturday and the wagon has grabbed his interest so I try to include him in its progress as much as I can.

Have fun with your new toy in your winter wonderland!
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Work said they would give me a bike, so I sold the sled:

Comment

• Originally posted by 68 Valiant View Post
                    Work said they would give me a bike, so I sold the sled:

Be sure you wear DRY underwear....

Comment

• Bought a project sled last night. Another 600 triple. It needs a motor which I just happen to have! Hopefully it runs....
                      This sled isn't in as nice as shape as the other so it will get flipped pretty quick. So far the only things missing are two motor mount bolts and the spring kit for the pipe. By the way it feels like -45 here today.

Comment

• IT'S ALIVE!!!(Sort of....)

I listed it on Kijiji for $1400 it needs some work yet but whatever

Comment

• Shortly before I broke the windshield off..DOH

Last edited by 68 Valiant; December 7, 2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Shortly before I broke the windshield off..DOH

Overpass too low??

How you break it off?

Comment

• Had the hood leaned against the garage door then opened the garage... doesn't mater it got sold.

Comment

Had the hood leaned against the garage door then opened the garage... doesn't mater it got sold.
                                Doh! Been there, done that..
                                Son in law and I were in his garage cleaning rifles.. About 30 of them, he was selling them from an estate.. Daughter and the girls came home... She hit the opener button. (we lost track of time) and the rifles leaning against the door went outside in the rain..

Comment

Working...
                                X