• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rack4u View Post
    Bone stock 350 TPI /auto trans/
    not bad!

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    You punishing her with a hot, custom painted Trans Am? Um, OK. She'll make all the boys jealous with that ride. Looks great.
    And attract all the guys (especially if he can talk the talk). How I ended up with my lady! and I also fail to see the punihment- perhaps if it was a Yugo
    Local person
    sigpic

Comment

I tried to get David to adopt me but figured out I'd have to be the Grandpa and probably not entitled to the same advantages (it's an age thing). But seriously, Celeste is a GREAT kid!

Dan

Comment

Nice work! The flames look 3 dimensional. Heck, my first car was a $25 62 Fairlane with a 170 I6 and 3 on the tree.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

looks real good, love the flaming bird
          Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
            Nice work! The flames look 3 dimensional. Heck, my first car was a $25 62 Fairlane with a 170 I6 and 3 on the tree.
            Hey thanks !...I drove one of those for a long time............Wish I had it back..

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              I tried to get David to adopt me but figured out I'd have to be the Grandpa and probably not entitled to the same advantages (it's an age thing). But seriously, Celeste is a GREAT kid!

Dan
              Dan, Thanks.....But...I was hoping you would adopt me so I could drive the Camaro in Ohio !

Comment

Originally posted by 91CCFirebird View Post
                looks real good, love the flaming bird
                Thanks....It has been a real treat for Celeste.....She loves it !!!

Comment

That flamejob is killer!

I can't get over how good that looks.
                  I take photos.

Comment

Looks incredible! I must of missed the update in December when I was getting my Firebird. Waaay cool!
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

David - You KNOW you have a seat in the Buzz Bomb - as soon as I build the new motor, touch up the 'cage, paint the cage & finish out the body work, paint the body, etc, etc. But I AM closing in on it. We'll need to test fit it for you, too - a little difference in body size (David's a BIG guy, unlike me). Might need another system for seat mounts.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X