No announcement yet.

Mary's 40 Ford coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....Yeah, and poor Mary has to deal with "Fred" on top of it all!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Us men pretty much ALL marry UP. I know I sure did! Ask yourself, "Would I put up with my crap?" The honest answer is probably no.

Dan
      I tell my wife if I was that concerned about her happiness I probably wouldn't have married her. She could have done alot better.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• These are all valid comments. We easily admit our humility in the face of facts. And I know that even though we try to pass it off as humor, it's really heartfelt. It's what it should be. Classic.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• And, yes, Ed you are right.... I often mention that the luckiest things that ever happened to me were when I met and married Tammy, and when we had Sean!
          They both deserve massive kudos for putting up with the likes of me.....Amen Brother!
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• I married horizontally....we're both a holy pain in the ass and no one on the planet should be subject to either one of our levels of pain in the ass-ed-ness...except maybe each other....
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Small update.........doors are on, trunk deck is on, owner seems very happy with her.

Several things to do yet.....headlights, door openers, mirrors, door trim, power windows, exhaust, then a few shakedown runs.
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; April 25, 2018, 12:23 PM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I don't know which gal is sweeter there both pretty nice. Great job buddy could we possibly be seeing them both on power tour this year?
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• I would have to agree, however, we have to miss HRPT this year so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later that we get that treat....
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Well, realistically, I had hoped for Maybelline to make this year's Power Tour, but several things will probably make that impossible. We're in the process of selling the lake house and will move to Wichita in the next month. Once there, I still have to design and build the new shop/garage. The car will not have a/c by then, so it doesn't look promising. So.......we're shooting for her first road trip to be Cruisin' the Coast. Mary will definitely make the upcoming road trip though!
                      I realized after posting the photos, I hadn't cleaned the dust off of the doors from the trip home from the painter's yet. She's really not that blotchy.........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Dust or not she still looks sweet you've got alot done in a short period of time.

Comment

• Simply gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing it at cruising the coast
                          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                            Simply gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing it at cruising the coast
                            Me too! Would love to cruise with her at Crusin the Coast this year.

Comment

• Got the headlights wired, but I'm holding off on the install until I get the front end sheet metal where it belongs. My phone seems to think that photo is too large to send, so you'll have to use your imagination until I get that figured out.

The old gal blew a power steering hose today, so another little setback. Need a fitting that has to be ordered............ahhhhhh, the joy of living in the boondocks.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Car looks GREAT, owner looks happy ! Thanks for sharing your pix. Enjoying all of them.
                                It still looks like our 6 year project is going make the Tour !!! Ahh, just haven't driven it yet. Not my first PT thrash, so I have faith !
                                DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                                X