Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Fun, to gaze at that for awhile then turn back to page one and look at the pics there.

Comment

• No pictures, but some progress to report.
        Adjusted the shifter linkage and the transmission now stays in Park.
        Did a ton of adjustment on the TV cable and the transmission now shifts at what I believe are the correct speeds.
        I finally figured out why my trunk latch (Trailblazer hood latch w/home made catch) absolutely refused to work..............I added a 3/8" X 2" compression spring to the 'catch', and ta-da!!. It releases. I should have realized the release is dependent on some amount of pressure to open the latch. Duh.
        Door trim is on, solenoids are in and wired. Now working on the 'valet' wiring for the remotes.
        More to come.
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 10, 2019, 06:46 PM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          No pictures, but some progress to report.
          Adjusted the shifter linkage and the transmission now stays in Park.
          Did a ton of adjustment on the TV cable and the transmission now shifts at what I believe are the correct speeds.
          I finally figured out why my trunk latch (Trailblazer hood latch w/home made catch) absolutely refused to work..............I added a 3/8" X 2" compression spring to the 'catch', and ta-da!!. It releases. I should have realized the release is dependent on some amount of pressure to open the latch. Duh.
          Door trim is on, solenoids are in and wired. Now working on the 'valet' wiring for the remotes.
          More to come.
          Tic - Toc
          Last edited by cstmwgn; May 10, 2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Tic - Toc
            Hahahahaaaaaaaaa....................that clock hasn't ran since Earl needed a swaybar.........
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• She's been out and about.......has around 100 miles on her so far.

She found a relative......LOL.

More to come.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

She's been out and about.......has around 100 miles on her so far.

She found a relative......LOL.

More to come.
                Looking very good Ed!

Comment

• Glad to see all is well, We're enjoying basking in your glory!

Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

She's been out and about.......has around 100 miles on her so far.

I Love that Green color! Car looks Awesome !
                    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                    79 Trans Am project
                    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

• I always thought the 40 Ford coupes should be black but now I think any dark color looks good.
                      Then Stone Woods Cook Willys is lighter blue..
                      Sure is a very nice looking car..

Comment

• Thanks guys.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Looks great! Can’t wait to have ours running around!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

• Very Cool!
                            Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                            74 Nova Project
                            66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                            79 Chevy Truck Project
                            1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• WOW, just WOW ! Congrats staying with this project to completion. (In the middle of everything else) Good luck getting used to the passenger seat, Ha !
                              Cheers !

Grinnin with ya DTB
                              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• We need to start a "meeting up with DTB' on the Power Tour board. We are having entirely too many failures to connect......thanks much, Dave.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X