Mary's 40 Ford coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    We need to start a "meeting up with DTB' on the Power Tour board. We are having entirely too many failures to connect......thanks much, Dave.
    Perhaps the Emerald Coast Cruizin (11/7 - 11/9) would be an opportunity to "hook up" with Dave and his crew.
    Last edited by cstmwgn; July 14, 2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Ed, that looks great! I had not checked on progress for quite a while apparently. Nice job!
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• I like the Vista Cruiser too!
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Very nice job on this coupe! Someday I'd like to build one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
            Very nice job on this coupe! Someday I'd like to build one too.
            Thanks.
            A small update........I think I have finally got the TV adjustment where I like it. Shifts a few mph quicker than specs, but nice and smooth. Reinstalled the door glass, wired, and felt channels all in. It's looking like a complete car. I'll try for a couple of photos soon.
            Greg was such a cheerleader for this car........every time I look at it I think of him. But you've all offered tons of encouragement, and I'm eternally grateful. Thanks, guys.
            Last edited by oletrux4evr; October 9, 2019, 08:09 PM.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Looks pretty good, but I think they would have been better without the stainless trim. Too late!

Last edited by oletrux4evr; October 10, 2019, 05:51 PM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I like the trim. I think each car needs a little (emphasis on "little") bling. For sure you can have too much but what you have sets the paint off nicely.

Dan

Comment

• I really like it Ed! I might have made a different choice or two, but, its your project!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• My interior guy has a medical condition and can't finish the car. It's scheduled for an upholstery shop on March 1.
                    More to come.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

My interior guy has a medical condition and can't finish the car. It's scheduled for an upholstery shop on March 1.
                      More to come.
                      Prayers for his health and for you and Mary as well
                      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

My interior guy has a medical condition and can't finish the car. It's scheduled for an upholstery shop on March 1.
                        More to come.
                        Bummer in more ways than one. Of course you want the car done but some things become even more important. Best of luck to all involved.

Dan

Comment

• Well, things are looking up. They called me Friday and asked if I could bring her in Monday (tomorrow). 8:00 early enough? LOL!
                          More to come.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Well, things are looking up. They called me Friday and asked if I could bring her in Monday (tomorrow). 8:00 early enough? LOL!
                            More to come.
                            Fingers crossed!
                            Hoping for the best.

Comment

• rubbing a rabbit's foot for luck!
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• what did they say?
                                what did they say?

ah - come on man - what did they say?

Comment

Working...
                                X