No announcement yet.

1954 MK7 Jaguar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, will you machine your own spacers to get out past the bearings on the front?
    Charles

Comment

• Hi there, yes I will machine my own spacers, but it's to get the PCD, the old jag is 5" X5 and the BMW wheel are 120mm X 5, and will need about 1" (25.4mm) clearance

Comment

• Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
        Would love to put some air ride in it, I think it would set it off

Well if you have any questions I would be glad to help where I can.
        CHECK US OUT AT:
        www.ridetech.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
          Hi there, yes I will machine my own spacers, but it's to get the PCD, the old jag is 5" X5 and the BMW wheel are 120mm X 5, and will need about 1" (25.4mm) clearance
          excellent that you have the talent and ability to make stuff! have you decided on studs or bolts? this is a killer project, Im happy to see your progress!
          Last edited by 1badmonkey; August 24, 2015, 05:15 PM.
          Charles

Comment

• Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post

excellent that you have the talent and ability to make stuff! have you decided on studs or bolts? this is a killer project, Im happy to see your progress!

Later on I will hold you to that, I have seen what the guys at GMG do and I do like that look

Comment

• Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post

Once again it will come down to cost, so far the brake setup has cost me about $75, I'm always looking at what will give the best bang for my buck, so I will have to go for studs .
              Cost brake down at the moment runs a little this, cost of car $1500 NZD, striping the body $100, sand blasting the underbody $800, and the brakes $100 so all up $2000 NZD = $1300 USD

Comment

• I like this because Jags are cool looking cars and most of all, this is the same age as I.. If only you could "fix" and "upgrade" ME!

Comment

• this is the kind of look that Im going for with my MK7 Jag

Comment

• Great looking cars, certainly very classic and evocative of 1950s styling. Although I've always thought that that the designers must have had an "Aw Sh-t!" moment when it came to the dual tailpipes. They look a bit kluged on there in the photos of the black car.
                    Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

• looks like a very cool concept!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• OK the latest on the Jag, I went out and got a set of wheels, had to make a spacer so that they will fit, and see how they look once everything is on, Im very happy with the way the mags look. I will post what they look like on the back tomorrow

Last edited by bryankiwi; September 22, 2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• The wheels look real good. Might want to do something about the center caps

Comment

• Don't worry, they are going to be re-badge soon

Comment

• Fella... that is saweeet!!!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Actually...pretty nice looking for BMW rims.... Looks at home there!

Comment

Working...
                                X