No announcement yet.

1954 MK7 Jaguar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been told that the 5.3 motors are very receptive to boosted applications...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      I've been told that the 5.3 motors are very receptive to boosted applications...
      It is funny you should say that, I was thinking I could slap a turbo in the engine bay, I think it would look very nice

Comment

• Alot of guys are starting to run the 5.3 in demo derbys.. Aftermarket intake, Holley 500 cfm 2 barrel dizzy instead of the stock stuff..
        Just a cam change.. I've seen many get very hot running without water.. So boosted should be a piece of cake.

Comment

• And they can go.... Jack Brabham 2001 St Mary's Trophy Goodwood

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post
            And they can go.... Jack Brabham 2001 St Mary's Trophy Goodwood

Thanks for that. That was really cool and good to see the old girls

Comment

• here are some of the photos of the Jag from the car show this weekend

so the next step is to buy the motor and gearbox (LS1 )

Comment

• I love the bare metal look. is this car steel or Aluminum? you going to clear coat the bare metal?
                Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shelty View Post
                  I love the bare metal look. is this car steel or Aluminum? you going to clear coat the bare metal?
                  Hi there it's a steel body, I'm thinking of painting gun Metal Gray and doing the chrome in Black

Comment

• Man, that's a nice looking car! I have to say at first I was look warm on it but now I can see you vision of it and it's great. Turbo 5.3 and 6 speed, awesome.

My kid is going to the University of Auckland next semester. Leave the US on February 8th. I
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                      Man, that's a nice looking car! I have to say at first I was look warm on it but now I can see you vision of it and it's great. Turbo 5.3 and 6 speed, awesome.

My kid is going to the University of Auckland next semester. Leave the US on February 8th. I
                      Very cool, if he needs any help just PM and well will see what we can do

Comment

• Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
                        Very cool, if he needs any help just PM and well will see what we can do
                        I think, it is a she... Might be wrong..

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

I think, it is a she... Might be wrong..
                          She had just opened a letter saying she had just got her airfare reservation to Auckland. We were visiting her at her dorm. I'll keep you in mind Bryan! Thanks for the offer,

Last edited by Huskinhano; January 19, 2016, 08:51 PM.
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• My bad, I'm sure SHE will enjoy herself

Comment

• Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
                              Hi there it's a steel body, I'm thinking of painting gun Metal Gray and doing the chrome in Black
                              That would be bitchin'! sorry, Should have caught on sooner that it was steel. I was under the assumption that Jaguar made all their cars from Aluminium.
                              Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shelty View Post

That would be bitchin'! sorry, Should have caught on sooner that it was steel. I was under the assumption that Jaguar made all their cars from Aluminium.
                                That's funny I had a few people tell me at the show that the car looked so good and how did I get the aluminium to look that good.
                                One of that other things that happened was I walked into the shed that it was parked in and there was someone sitting in it, I could not believe it

Comment

Working...
                                X