Mr4Speed's 5 speed Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr4Speed's 5 speed Formula

Shippers delivered my new project today!

Always wanted one of these, and this is a pretty good one. Tuned port 305, 5 speed, 3.45 gear, WS6, 4 wheel disc, A/C and nothing else. Bone stock and unmolested-but not for long! Seems to run pretty strong- it'll light the tires from a roll in second and it's a blast to drive. More to come soon.

Re: Mr4Speed's 5 speed Formula

That thing is clean! Nice score. Looks like fun.
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Very Nice. I had an 86 TA 5-speed in High School that I had a ton of fun driving. 8)
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Shoot that car looks brand new.Now I know what mine is supposed to look like.(projects latest bird the cat drug home) had it for a few months and really haven't done much with it but gut the moldy interior(cracked t-tops)Anyway glad to see another third gen bird in this nest. We might catch up to the mopar guys.

Comment

nice score...very clean

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
            Shoot that car looks brand new.Now I know what mine is supposed to look like.(projects latest bird the cat drug home) had it for a few months and really haven't done much with it but gut the moldy interior(cracked t-tops)Anyway glad to see another third gen bird in this nest. We might catch up to the mopar guys.
            The pics make it look better than it is, but it's pretty nice for a 20 year old car. Paint needs a little touch up in a couple spots, but I can live with it for a while. There isn't a spec of rust anywhere under the car so I'm plenty happy with it. I'm envious of your GTA-I'd like to have one of each myself.

We'll never catch up to the Mopar guys-we need about 40 more third gens just top catch up to DF. ;D

Comment

it would make a nice twin-turbo big block LSR

Comment

Very nice pick up 4speed. That bird really makes mine look ugly. Have fun with it and I can't wait to watch its transformation.
                Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Reminds me of that old C*r-Cr*ft project Firebird :D. Don't these Cars look great without those T-tops,mmmm ;). A guy in the neighborhood has a Yellow Formula(305-5-Speed,Gray gut,no/Sun roof/T-tops...)which just sits in His driveway. Might be time to pay 'im a 'visit' ;). ~OO6.

Comment

Yes by all means join the party !

Comment

Well,I have a Red '87 Camaro with a dead 2.8/Auto. No ground-effects,T-tops/ect. Nice & plain,just how I like it. Black gut. Nice 'an SOLID. ~OO6.

Comment

We could put a firebird dog house on it ,LOL just kidding .My son has a 92 RS we put a carbed 350 and a 700r in it as well as a disc braked 9 bolt from a .....you guessed it trans am .

Comment

If your counting all third gen. F-bodies count me in. I got the last solid 84 Camaro in Michigan! You could eat off the floor boards, and it's got a big bad 4 banger. It's next in line after I get that damn T-bird outta the way!

Comment

wow someone with real life proof that GM did secretly offer a 4cylinder F-body to fight the Mustang 4-banger. I want one of these car with a stick but I wouldn't mind a V6 one becaue I'd probably end up putting either a 4.1L Buick V6 (no turbo though) or an LT1. Though I think they only put V8's in the "Aero-birds" from 90-92 which I consider one if not the best looking F-body of all time.
                            Central TEXAS Sleeper
                            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I worked with a girl who's all black 82 Camaro had the 2.5 ltr four banger and the four speed stick.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X