spiffs 1995 impala ss daily driver project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiffs 1995 impala ss daily driver project

57k miles bone stock. More pics to come when i take them.
    58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Nice, you're going to make Spidey happy
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Roots blown 454? Propaned Duramax? Leave it as GM intended? That looks like a nice ride! (taps foot) Pictures?
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

15% tint. I'm working on the paint. Clay bar, compound, wax. Taking pics with my Cannon Rebel, and will create a photo bucket album when i have time. Not much to take pics of yet.
        58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

procharged 572 ramjet with a T56?
          Last edited by silver_bullet; February 20, 2012, 06:02 PM.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Pic will be posted here. More to come when i can.
            The paint was clay bared, compounded and waxed by hand. Still have the hood, roof, and the right 1/4 panel to do.

Comment

Thank goodness it's not another black one!! Me Likey!!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Comment

One of those is on my shortlist fo potential DD's...

too bad they are hard to find up here not rusted out.
                  Local person
                  sigpic

Comment

My 95 9c1 came from albany. had it since march '05. End of january gas tank strap rotted off. I ripped the back or the back seat out by hand, cause thats how rusty it was. It had no wheel wells left in the trunk, or inside the car.
                    I'll get some pics in a few weeks. The must use some kind of super salt in ny state

Comment

Hotchkis springs to come, drop it about 1.5 inches

Comment

Those wheels look great on the car!
                        Tom
                        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

New Smoked projector headlights.

Comment

Bonneville seats, blazer console and shifter, z28 camaro gauge cluster.

Comment

The seat and the console mode are popular with those of us that aren't starting with and SS since they are cheaper on the used market and still look like they belong there. Just curious why you did since you were starting with a real one.
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X