spiffs 1995 impala ss daily driver project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very very nice!
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

got my tail lights tinted. adding sequential turn signals as well. will put them on when the weather turns nice.

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

I think UMI Performance still makes the extended lower arms. With my dad's SS, the driver side is about 3/8 out o whack. The problem is we don't have a lift nor feel comfortable jacking the car up so high to do them.
        "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

I have extended arms, and as 9C1 rear( narrower) with moser axles, eaton posi, 3.73's and a aluminum cover.
          all waiting to be put in. after my wagon is done it'll happen, aloing with a yank 3200 converter.
          58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

sequential tailights.

Comment

Working...
            X