Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    a bit of finish up... as it's probably as good of time as ever to put the back window back in the car

the entire goal is to hold the window in place.... it won't get that wet, ever, so weather tight is something I hear could be important to someone - just not to me

5 stainless screws with 3/8" rubber tube around them.... works perfect

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by STINEY View Post
    Interested in buying a house? Only needs finishing...... lol!
    I've disavowed my family, parents and my in-laws (they're not human, so they don't count but just to cross the t's and dot the i's I include them in my disavowment)... that's solved all of my problems

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Interested in buying a house? Only needs finishing...... lol!

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    The thought crossed my mind once. Been trying to avoid a new hobby, keep focused and all that jazz.
    your myopic vision for seeing projects done to completion is an example to us all
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 17, 2013, 07:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    The thought crossed my mind once. Been trying to avoid a new hobby, keep focused and all that jazz.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Hey looky! A reservoir that is supposed to not leak.........neat idea! Let me know if it works as advertised, eh?
    you planning on getting into dune buggies?

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Hey looky! A reservoir that is supposed to not leak.........neat idea! Let me know if it works as advertised, eh?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I don't know what the deal is, but I've had 3 wilwood remote cylinders on the Corvette leak... they all leak between the container and the adapter - and I've used 3 different contains and adapters... anyway, enough is enough

if I had friends who played with dune buggies, one of them might have mentioned this solution... of course, who do I know that does dune buggies?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Holmes
    replied
    Oh lord, here we go...

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    how about quarters made out of square, exhaust tubing

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    How about short side pipes over the rear rust quarters?

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Originally posted by superbuickguy View Post
    you're talking to a person who relishes every moment of his add; distraction is the same as fixing the problem
    fact!!!

Oh look Squirrle!
    Last edited by JOES66FURY; August 29, 2013, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Not at all. But, the new shiny bits would distract him from the one thing he focuses on every time he looks at the car.
    You're talking to a person who relishes every moment of his ADD; distraction is the same as fixing the problem

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    There ya go - I didn't want to out you in a public forum; but you hit the nail on the proverbial head

It would fix the rust problem
    Not at all. But, the new shiny bits would distract him from the one thing he focuses on every time he looks at the car.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    its the side pipes that get me all hot and bothered...

youre right tho, I wouldnt want to get into anything slower...the point is to go faster right? And I really, I dont own enough gold or have enough chest hair to pull that car off LOL!!
    There ya go - I didn't want to out you in a public forum; but you hit the nail on the proverbial head

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Maybe I will go over to his house and hang a pair on the Fury to get him off his butt to fix it.
    It would fix the rust problem

Leave a comment:

Working...
X