Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    I was around when EVERYDAMNTHING was sidepiped.... Just a very very few cars looked good!
    Corvettes of these years look good.. Pretty much anything else looks like a pimple on a hot chick..
    Man! Side pipes on pickups, 2 ways...as side pipes or as big rig stacks..
    One guy had a jacked up 68-69 GTO where the rear bumper was belt high, he put sidepipes UNDER the car with them dumping by the axle.. I believe they eventually fell off when the pipe broke..

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Ooooooooh, I wonder how that would look....I know how it would look....AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    its the side pipes that get me all hot and bothered...

youre right tho, I wouldnt want to get into anything slower...the point is to go faster right? And I really, I dont own enough gold or have enough chest hair to pull that car off LOL!!
    Maybe I will go over to his house and hang a pair on the Fury to get him off his butt to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    I would, but as you're used to Mopars and Fords, I'm not sure you could handle a car that starts and drives every day. Really, I'm doing you a favor by not doing what you ask.

Say "thank you"

its the side pipes that get me all hot and bothered...

youre right tho, I wouldnt want to get into anything slower...the point is to go faster right? And I really, I dont own enough gold or have enough chest hair to pull that car off LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    BRrrrr
    anyone else feel a cold breeze?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I suggest instead of selling it, you retain ownership but send it south to warmer climates...like...oh I dunnno, Tucson Arizona...and someone there could take care of it, feed it, love it and give it a good foster home until you make room for it...like...oh, I dunno...ME!
    I would, but as you're used to Mopars and Fords, I'm not sure you could handle a car that starts and drives every day. Really, I'm doing you a favor by not doing what you ask.

Say "thank you"

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I suggest instead of selling it, you retain ownership but send it south to warmer climates...like...oh I dunnno, Tucson Arizona...and someone there could take care of it, feed it, love it and give it a good foster home until you make room for it...like...oh, I dunno...ME!

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    .... to sell, or not to sell....

I've been enjoying the heck out of this car; but I'm out of room and freeing up the car-funds would really let me turn up the Sedanette to 11 (think tomahawk motor and precision turbos)

but I'd be running-hotrod-less and BBR would give me no end of grief about how slow my DD is....
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 28, 2013, 10:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Don't think this makes me think you are any more normal. Nu-huh.

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Normal is a setting on my dryer! Definetly not anything I would call anyone on Bangshift!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    ...carb base gasket....

not air cleaner gasket.
    Don't think this makes me think you are any more normal. Nu-huh.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    ...carb base gasket....

not air cleaner gasket.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
    The one under the carb is what I'm thinking of. Are you thinking of the one that goes on top of the carb?
    The one between carb and air cleaner. As if it really keeps any dirt out.

Leave a comment:

• yellomalibu
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Someone actually uses that gasket?
    The one under the carb is what I'm thinking of. Are you thinking of the one that goes on top of the carb?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    yep, I do....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X