1975 Plastic fantastic aka Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    Don't think this makes me think you are any more normal. Nu-huh.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• .... to sell, or not to sell....

I've been enjoying the heck out of this car; but I'm out of room and freeing up the car-funds would really let me turn up the Sedanette to 11 (think tomahawk motor and precision turbos)

but I'd be running-hotrod-less and BBR would give me no end of grief about how slow my DD is....
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 28, 2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I suggest instead of selling it, you retain ownership but send it south to warmer climates...like...oh I dunnno, Tucson Arizona...and someone there could take care of it, feed it, love it and give it a good foster home until you make room for it...like...oh, I dunno...ME!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
          Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I suggest instead of selling it, you retain ownership but send it south to warmer climates...like...oh I dunnno, Tucson Arizona...and someone there could take care of it, feed it, love it and give it a good foster home until you make room for it...like...oh, I dunno...ME!
          I would, but as you're used to Mopars and Fords, I'm not sure you could handle a car that starts and drives every day. Really, I'm doing you a favor by not doing what you ask.

Say "thank you"

Comment

• BRrrrr
            anyone else feel a cold breeze?
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              I would, but as you're used to Mopars and Fords, I'm not sure you could handle a car that starts and drives every day. Really, I'm doing you a favor by not doing what you ask.

Say "thank you"

its the side pipes that get me all hot and bothered...

youre right tho, I wouldnt want to get into anything slower...the point is to go faster right? And I really, I dont own enough gold or have enough chest hair to pull that car off LOL!!
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

youre right tho, I wouldnt want to get into anything slower...the point is to go faster right? And I really, I dont own enough gold or have enough chest hair to pull that car off LOL!!
                Maybe I will go over to his house and hang a pair on the Fury to get him off his butt to fix it.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Ooooooooh, I wonder how that would look....I know how it would look....AWESOME!

Comment

• I was around when EVERYDAMNTHING was sidepiped.... Just a very very few cars looked good!
                    Corvettes of these years look good.. Pretty much anything else looks like a pimple on a hot chick..
                    Man! Side pipes on pickups, 2 ways...as side pipes or as big rig stacks..
                    One guy had a jacked up 68-69 GTO where the rear bumper was belt high, he put sidepipes UNDER the car with them dumping by the axle.. I believe they eventually fell off when the pipe broke..

Comment

There ya go - I didn't want to out you in a public forum; but you hit the nail on the proverbial head

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                      Maybe I will go over to his house and hang a pair on the Fury to get him off his butt to fix it.
                      It would fix the rust problem

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        There ya go - I didn't want to out you in a public forum; but you hit the nail on the proverbial head

It would fix the rust problem
                        Not at all. But, the new shiny bits would distract him from the one thing he focuses on every time he looks at the car.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                          Not at all. But, the new shiny bits would distract him from the one thing he focuses on every time he looks at the car.
                          You're talking to a person who relishes every moment of his ADD; distraction is the same as fixing the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by superbuickguy View Post
                            you're talking to a person who relishes every moment of his add; distraction is the same as fixing the problem
                            fact!!!

Oh look Squirrle!
                            Last edited by JOES66FURY; August 29, 2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• How about short side pipes over the rear rust quarters?

Comment

• how about quarters made out of square, exhaust tubing

Comment

Working...
                                X