1975 Plastic fantastic aka Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beagle View Post
    look judge, i was the guy on the stump... Just sittin there lickin my privates, and here comes this hoon threatening my territory ?
    lmao!
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
      lmao!
      damn pussy had it coming
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Sounds like you have a good start on the BBC swap and since everything Chevy is a bolt on it will be a snap
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Manifolds? Build your own headers out of painless err stainless!
          Thattaways they fit!

Comment

• Heh. I knew this car wasn't "done" yet. If it's like mine, will it ever be?

Comment

• it's a low buck flip, right?
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                it's a low buck flip, right?
                right

Comment

• so, since the Sledanette is awaiting parts, and no one seems interested in it... might as well get onto something else
                  like the C3

I've had a progressive worse and worse vacuum leak that just didn't make sense.... until I pulled the intake off tonight

anyway, I have an air-gap in the wings, ready to put on - so I'm swapping and using good gaskets... hope this fixes the issues

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                    ...no one seems interested in it...

Very interested in it, just don't feel a need to post every time I view the thread, besides, you shot down my hydraulics suggestion.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post

Very interested in it, just don't feel a need to post every time I view the thread, besides, you shot down my hydraulics suggestion.
                      What he said. :-)

Comment

• attention whore. How's the Fiat?

gasahol sucks. I've been finding gummy bears in float bowls of carbs for anything with over 6 month old gas in it.
                        Last edited by Beagle; August 14, 2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• I've been driving the wheels off the Corvette - so no worries about that, it's getting something like 7 mpg so it does like its gas

Comment

• It is amazing what happens when you remove about 8lbs of lead from your right foot. Sounds about right for driving it like you stole it.

Comment

• answering the challenge of every revved up Prius in Seattle WA!

7 ? Holy shit. Seven. Yeah, I'm kinda with Admirall2 there... that thing on the right is not an on/off switch!! haha. Enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Admirall2 View Post
                                It is amazing what happens when you remove about 8lbs of lead from your right foot. Sounds about right for driving it like you stole it.
                                either that or a car that's developing a severe vacuum leak. Of course, that would require reading the prior post about the blown intake gaskets (along with accompanying photos)...

about the only thing I can figure with those gaskets is it backfired while the throttle blades were closed... ah well, live and learn.
                                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 14, 2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X