1975 Plastic fantastic aka Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    I've been searching near 40 years for another "Pepper" the first.. 7 Pits later, i still never got another close to her... Met alot of good dogs in the meantime.. The 2 I have now are lovely ladies who listen when I talk to them... Unlike humans..
    There will never be another Taz, or Ralph, or Kaden, or Rue... they're each unique.

You never listen to me either! lol
    sheesh, deaf guy says I never listen.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I can't wait to see your work with the body kit.

How about a more racecar themed paint job? We need stripes, a couple of big gumballs just waiting for numbers. A set of Panasport or CCW wheels.

C'mon, go all in...push all the chips to the middle of the table.
      I'm still learning

Comment

• I'm still thinking what the paint scheme will be - I'm leaning toward a matte grey, following the idea of stealth fighter... but the ideas are still in their infancy

first step is replace the body mounts so I have a solid platform
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 19, 2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to read about your pup , she'll always be by your side

Comment

• Looking forward to the next phase of the Corvette.

Empathy for your loss. Cherish the good memories and move forward knowing His plan is unfolding.

Comment

• Sorry for the loss of your friend. I've gone through it too many times, and the last one broke my heart too much. I finally decided I couldn't do it again, and didn't get another dog. I miss having a dog, but I just didn't want the pain of losing a close friend again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1946Austin View Post
                Sorry for the loss of your friend. I've gone through it too many times, and the last one broke my heart too much. I finally decided I couldn't do it again, and didn't get another dog. I miss having a dog, but I just didn't want the pain of losing a close friend again.
                too late about the next heartbreak

why is it, my dogs get bigger? because it takes more dog to fill the paw pads of the last one

given the number of funerals I've attended recently, I think it's too late to avoid that.... last one was a 22 year old girl that was run over on Foster Road...
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 22, 2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                  too late about the next heartbreak

why is it, my dogs get bigger? because it takes more dog to fill the paw pads of the last one

given the number of funerals I've attended recently, I think it's too late to avoid that.... last one was a 22 year old girl that was run over on Foster Road...
                  That would be a tough face not to fall in love with!

Comment

That would be a tough face not to fall in love with!
                    I've been taking him to various places as often as possible - so much so, that he thinks his name is "Cute" - as in "he's so cuuuutttteeee"
                    but even funnier, today, we went to Home Depot, and for the first 1/2 of the time there, he was pretty much ignored.... until a girl and her mom paid attention to him.... but prior to that, he was showing signs of being miffed that no one was paying attention to him... when he left, he was mostly prancing because of all the attention... he might as well enjoy it, once he grows the thing he'll hear most often is screams of terror. I can't wait

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend. I've gone through it too many times, and the last one broke my heart too much. I finally decided I couldn't do it again, and didn't get another dog. I miss having a dog, but I just didn't want the pain of losing a close friend again.
                      You can't go on without a dog in fear that you'll lose one, yopure depriving yourself of joy and there are way too many pups out there that need a good loving dad to take them for rides in hot rods and hang out in the garage. I miss everyone of my dogs that have passed but I cherish every memory of them.

My Bogard was a big Shep/lab mix and a pound rescue...120 lbs of big dopey love...died because of his seizures.
                      My Sadie, A shetland sheep dog was a wonderful animal that was with me most of my adult life...had a stroke and I had to put her down
                      Tatum killed himself...couldnt resist eating socks and underwear...he wasnt with me long enough to form that tight bond but had he lived...he would have been an amazing dog.
                      Paycheck...my very first dog, I was a kid and didnt appreciate him the way he deserved but still...I have very fond memories of him.

Wouldnt trade a single memory of one of those animals for anything...

What I am trying to say is...life is ALWAYS better with a dog....unless it was peewee's last dog..then not so much lol!
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• each person has to live their own life - I totally get not being able to do it again; I also can't imagine life without them

Comment

body kit has arrived (wooohooo)

And to think I'm freaking out over some broken grill vents on this 70 Firebird I just picked up...

Comment

• I'll help you out, I'll stop posting about the Corvette.

Comment

I'll help you out, I'll stop posting about the Corvette.
                              Don't you DARE!

Comment

I'll help you out, I'll stop posting about the Corvette.
                                I'd be easier if you just flew to AZ and fixed my hood.

Comment

Working...
                                X