Late Model Z28 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Model Z28 Build

as a part of developing a tech and how-to database for my car club i am building up my personal 1999 Z28 in the vein of a typical, daily drivable, no comfort features sacrificed, good gas mileage, 10 second bolt on car.
    it is a tall order in some ways, in other ways it is my opportunity to finally show the benefits of sending the right money in the right places to optimize results without breaking the bank or risking parts.
    i will try to get some pictures to show everyone and i will be sure to post up links to all of the work as it is done. the car will spend some time on the dyno over the winter and will be hitting the track in march. hopefully it will be sorted into the 11's by then and i can complete the march towards a 10 second time slip by the end of the season.

Re: Late Model Z28 Build

We'd love to see that stuff. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Late Model Z28 Build

i wil definately keep everyone up to date. i have only owned the car for a few months. got it with a cat back and a whisper lid. both will be changed out soon for better pieces as well as a variety of other little toys i have laying around.
      biggest restriction currently is the lame stock clutch with 80k miles on it. once the lightweight flywheel and custom clutch are here the real fun will begin :D

Comment

Working...
      X