Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1985 Z28 Camaro...IT LIVES AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My 1985 Z28 Camaro...IT LIVES AGAIN!!!!!

Originally posted by Shannon
    Originally posted by tiresmoke!
    shitty time of year for a Junkyard crawl, but if you're serious, I'm down for it!
    Hell yeah I'm serious! We'll set something up for January!
    Bang shift junkyard crawl ?!?! I want in !

Comment

Wow...I knew it had been a while since I had posted on this one, but geez...

I cruised the car some last year, kept it in-tune....but more or less backed off the hobby(and the site) a bit due to some other interests. Just went out and fired it up for the first time in 2.5 months....coupla pumps on the accelerator, and it lit off immediately.

Funny how taking a little time off, and coming back to it can serve to inspire......rumblerumblerumblerumblerumble..... ;D

Gonna tackle some stuff that's needed to be done for a good while now, and drive the damn thing more. Will post up progress pics when I take some

Smoke
      Back in the saddle agaaaaaaaaaain

Comment

Glad to see you back buddy - Hope we can see you next time I'm in Indy.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

good to see you back brother... Nothing changed on the car in two years?
          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Good to hear from you have tried calling the cell # I've had for you,texting, and leaving messages. Have a new # ?

Comment

Last thing I did to it before fall......finally changed out the Streetfire wires for actual MSD's, re-routed to avoid another burn-through on the headers. Just ordered the new MSD looms should be in sometime next week at Speedjunkee's shop.

In other words, not a whole hell of a lot...LOL

Dan, check your PM's

Smoke

Comment

Working...
              X