No announcement yet.

Cantvalve16's 1966 Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Beags. But apparently you don' t realize that I do my best work when hanging from the ceiling like a bat.

Come on. Nobody can help fix the flux capaciter on this "smart" phone?
    Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

I can flip them for you but the I-phone, I don't have any experience with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	brian's mustang.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	871700Click image for larger version

Name:	brian's mustang2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	871701

I did a quick search , turns out the iPhone is supposed to be held upside down when taking photos? Really? Bizarre.

Last edited by Beagle; August 5, 2013, 05:51 PM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

What I found works with my iPhone is tools the picture with the phone side ways with the bottom of the from on the right side and use my right thumb to push the shutter button. This should make you photos right side up. This is the way they mention on the article above

Good Lu k with the pictures and keep up the good work on the Mustang.

Comment

Or hit the volume button on the lower left botton when taking pics instead of the shutter button on the screen.. Much easier, just squeeze and click!

Comment

Oh, so I have hold it right side up? Haha. I'll give that a shot next time. Thanks.
            Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by cantvalve16 View Post
              Oh, so I have hold it right side up? Haha. I'll give that a shot next time. Thanks.
              Nope... Lay it down.. Screen button to the right as you look at it, volume button on bottom, left.. Camera eye will be on the upper left corner on the other side..

Also, you can make a video.. Stop it where there is a cool pic then save that to your album.. No more late shots.. Like impacts in derbys.. Or a wheelstand..

Comment

Subframe connectors are on my winter list as well as disc brakes. I bought 13.2" rotors for $50/pair and calipers for $75/pair from Rousch Racing off ebay.

Yes, I'm looking for 17" wheels too.
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

This car has a cobbled and used up Granada disc swap. None of it is really usable from what I can tell without pulling it apart. Anyone have any suggestions on what to use that would work with a 14/15 inch wheel? Remember, I am in riding the junkyard type parts train like lots of you.

Husk, are you doing the late model rotor hat on drum spindle/hub combo?
                  Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Sold this one a few days ago. Just too many things to do these days with a baby in the house and hopefully another one later. Not too bummed about the car being gone. But I am bummed that now I dont have a car to do Drag Week with when I got it finished. May just have to run the '75 Dodge 4x4 on Drag Week. Any port in a storm, right?
                    Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Working...
                    X