No announcement yet.

69 Catalina Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Catalina is looking great! While I don't live for the approval of others, it's still nice when someone appreciates your hard work.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post
      I'll have to research the side marker problem. Maybe Firebird markers will work.
      Have you resolved this yet? I can't tell in the picture (which by the way looks great!). I was curious as since this posting I have dug into my '69 Firebird and have at least one semi-worn rear marker/side light that I could send you to try out.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Hi Randall.... I bit the bullet and searched out some NOS Catalina replacements. I don't want to say what I had to pay for them!

Thanks a bunch for the offer though...

Comment

• Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Getting the Big Cat ready to ride with the Anti Tour guys on Friday morning. We got a new convertible top boot made in turquoise to match the paint. Looks cool.
            Last edited by mrocketscience; April 29, 2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Nice. Now you just need the San Joaquin Valley Lettuce Queen ride on it doing the parade wave.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                Nice. Now you just need the San Joaquin Valley Lettuce Queen ride on it doing the parade wave.
                Didn't he marry her?

Comment

• Nice! We are heading out in about 30 minutes. See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Didn't he marry her?

No, my first wife was the California State Nuthouse Bi-Polar Queen. My current wife is the Pine Mountain Club Lilac Festival Queen. Let's keep it straight here, shall we?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post
                      No, my first wife was the California State Nuthouse Bi-Polar Queen. My current wife is the Pine Mountain Club Lilac Festival Queen. Let's keep it straight here, shall we?
                      Oh, sorry.. My bad!
                      I met the Oregon Nuthouse Bi-polar queen.. She made life interesting... In a bad way..

Comment

• I just realized it was exactly 3 years ago today that I began this thread. A lot has changed for this car in 3 years!

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1027708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1027709[/ATTACH]
                          Last edited by mrocketscience; May 13, 2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• I'm jealous!

Comment

Working...
                            X