Sally gets some love--08 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Looks good! About time you posted something about Sally!

Dan
    Shes a bit overdue for some attention...I also added the Shelby style grill picked it up local for a song about a year and a half ago but I forgot to post it.

I need to do the front strut mounts/struts/shocks and I am getting a slight wiggle in the steering wheel under heavy braking so I'll have to do rotors and front pads as well.

I think I'll order the struts and drop springs for it and do it all at the same time. Buying the parts one at a time does not hurt the bank account as badly and I am trying very hard not to use plastic...I was able to pay cash for Christmas this year and it felt pretty darn good.

I've got most of the parts I need to get my Plymouth on the road again too. I just need time to get to the hot rod shop and find some wheel studs that will work on the "new" hubs.

It's going to be a busy year for me, very busy but I see good things coming my way...honestly, I dont think I've ever felt quite this optamistic....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Glad your world is lookin' good. Any news on moving to Texas?

It had been so long since we'd heard about Sally that I was afraid you two had broken up. Glad to hear she's in line for new bits.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Glad your world is lookin' good. Any news on moving to Texas?

It had been so long since we'd heard about Sally that I was afraid you two had broken up. Glad to hear she's in line for new bits.

Dan

I got a solid lead on a very good job here locally. It is a government job with great benefits (pay is a little less than Texas) If everything works out well I will take this job here....it's just too good to pass up. 63.5K to start, +2 vacation days to start, hourly sick and personal time every month and 3 hours a week to work out...add my pension to that 63K and I might just have enough money to have some fun in my old age!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Fingers crossed for you! I hope you can stay nearer to the kids.

Dan

Comment

She is looking good, Joe.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X