Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just pic of my coupe trying pic post

Originally posted by yellomalibu
    A guy around here has an Iroc with the shiny salt flat specials on it... I thought that was the worst looking wheel I had ever seen on an Iroc...

Those gray ones on your coupe... possibly the best looking wheel I've ever seen on a coupe... Thanks.
    Not fishing for a response, but I wanted to clarify that I think those wheels look awesome on that car.

After reading my first post, I realize I may not have worded it so well.

Comment

thanks for the kind words and thank you about the wheels i ran chrome reverse for years then broke and bought these because they look like hilbrands but cheaper {american dealer through work} as for pics of the others like the bantum and the dodge soon as i get out in the other garage we have 4 separte shops between my uncle brother and i and one is only interior and the one is body work i am trying to get my 57 out then work on the dodge
      anyway always nice to hear other motor heads like what ya do not that it would change what i do but thank you all

Comment

I had a few 30's Chevs and think they look better than the Fords however I had to remove two chords of wood out of them...! ;D

Do you still have "Lumber"????

Your car looks great in flake... I'm contemplating the same treatment for my Roadster.

Comment

ya some lumber in the roof still all new in popler friend did itr for me for beer
          the rest is 1x1 steal

Comment

Originally posted by jays67
            ya some lumber in the roof still all new in popler friend did itr for me for beer
            the rest is 1x1 steal
            Of course the work was done for beer... you don't think anyone could do all that woodwork sober do you...??? ??? Hahaha...! ;D Looks Great...!

Comment

if that was "Piss" yellow it would make me drool

bitchin coupe

Comment

lol thanks my budy built an excat copy of milners coupe 4 2's and all mine is some fleet copper gold coler and about 18 oz of flake and candy red flames in the panels

this is my buddy darryls coupe

Comment

sweet ride

Comment

Working...
                  X