Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wifes car

just did the new interior
    have to instal the new heads headers cam and detail again has a built 327 and yes it is my wife's

Re: my wifes car

.. then how come it's in your list of "My cars" ??

???

Comment

lol cause all my money time and parts thats y none of mine are done hers gets all the good stuff lol
      the only thing i would change if it ws mine would be three pedals and a few extra gears
      the 400 turbo would become a spare for our race car
      but to be honest she fronted the money {half }when we were dating to start building cars and selling them to buy and build and enjoy other cars kind turned into a lil side job the cars was bought after rolling our $2000 investment 68 chevelle ss over and making 8000 ON THE INVESTMENT {sorry bumped caps} and i fund this car from out west for $3800 AND IT IS CLEAN 327 /400 TURBO she said she wanted a first gen camaro i found a 69 she said 67 or 68 we were engaged and i bought this and built it so it was finished for her on our wedding day it is registerd to me and i get to drive it once in a while {like today i took it to work to put on new tires} so it's marrage whats hers is hers and whats mine is hers lol

Comment

LMAO

I hear you man, I hear you.

;D

Comment

I understand completely.......this is my wifes hot rod...................

My Mom was the original owner, she bought it brand new in 1970, we inherited it in 2000 when my Dad passed. We are just about done with the "resto" part, and getting ready to start the "mod" part. My wife bracket races it regularly, running mid sixteens at 85 mph.
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

nice i likei still want a 69 but i did find through a friend a real nice 67 drop top with a small block and a 4 speed body is great paint is not but i can live with that lol

oh ya ya gotta love the looks the ladys get when they drive cool cars i realy like the look when at a cruise etc and the young punk with the honda etc looks at it then see's her drive off in it lol priceless

Comment

Working...
            X