One of my daughters rides!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my daughters rides!!!!

Of course she drag races the 64 Valiant....and Drives the 67 Bronco...but my 20yo daughter absolutely loves her 73 Chrysler New Yorker..she has been pounding this thing since she was 16...and has had some heat wins and runner ups in this car...EVERY year I say...lets crush it..and she says nope..lets run it again....think its reader ride worthy????....I colud give all the tech details...trust me there ARE a ton of them...doesnt look it...but winning derbies is high tech!...so what do ya think??????

Her Drag car...

Her Daily driver.....belonged to my grandfather.....

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Re: One of my daughters rides!!!!

Definitely the ideal girl for us carjunkies!!

I'd like to drive that demo New Yorker to Beverly Hills and park it really close to a Ferrari. ;D
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

You have raised one helluva kid er um young lady there....u should be very proud!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

nice

Comment

Damn Chassisman, you looking to adopt?? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillySailor
            Your number....1298 on list of people who've asked that.....lol....all I gotta say....is a future son in law better have car skills and lots of zeros behind numbers...lol.....thats how I weed out the losers.....I say....Gee...if he's so great and a gentleman he should fix and pay your way to race....most of these young sniffers dont even have cars....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
              Your number....1298 on list of people who've asked that.....lol....all I gotta say....is a future son in law better have car skills and lots of zeros behind numbers...lol.....thats how I weed out the losers.....I say....Gee...if he's so great and a gentleman he should fix and pay your way to race....most of these young sniffers dont even have cars....lol
              I've got car skills and a few zeros behind the numbers, but I'm a little too old to fill the son-in-law billet. That, and I don't think the wife would approve! ;) ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman
                I've got car skills and a few zeros behind the numbers, but I'm a little too old to fill the son-in-law billet. That, and I don't think the wife would approve! ;) ;D
                I get that alot too......she says she's got at least 8 more years before she gets hitched...I told her thanks for the heads up....that wedding will take that long to save for......GEEZ !......oh...and BTW....she has been 171 on the water in a Drag Boat....ya..me...no frikin way !!!....only thing left on her bucket list are 200 club at Bonne and drive a monster truck.....LOL

Comment

You guys should here some of the crazy stuff Ron and the rest of the derby guys do to make their cars live. I was amazed when he and his dad Dale were telling us all about it at Fontana. Oh, and Ron, we'll be at Bakersfield in a few weeks with the Crusher again. We're going to Fontana for the PSCA race this weekend. F-Bomb testing on Friday!!!
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                    You guys should here some of the crazy stuff Ron and the rest of the derby guys do to make their cars live. I was amazed when he and his dad Dale were telling us all about it at Fontana. Oh, and Ron, we'll be at Bakersfield in a few weeks with the Crusher again. We're going to Fontana for the PSCA race this weekend. F-Bomb testing on Friday!!!
                    Takin the Crusher to the June 21st ANRA race???....if so see ya there...Kayla will be wheelin the Canary....I think we are sponsoring that event...not sure......but I do know we are printing all the shirts for the ANRA series....I hope your shootin for the ANRA event...totally cool series and great promoter....let me know...I'll save you a spot...as I'm usually early...and prepared.....LOL

Comment

is that a signet ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                        is that a signet ?
                        Yup...it is...64 Signet....why they rare????LOL

Comment

my buddy had a 65
                          denied he had a valiant - he had a signet

Comment

Hey Ron,

I should make the ANRA race in Famoso... one of my favorite series to run! Are you gong to the Mopar Shootout in Fontana next weekend?

Comment

Um.....im 18 and she's 20.....hmmmm.....

Ok ill shut up before i get banned from the site

Comment

Working...
                              X