Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here's how to use the Project Cars section of the forum

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
    The original Deora I believe is in the Peterson Museum in the Hot Wheels section.
    From what I've been told (by no other than Mr. Mike Alexander) the Deora has recently been sold to a party in Reno Nevada, for $385,000.

Comment

I would like to see more low buck stuff. All my stuff is low buck however since that all the bucks I have!

I think that the low buck and how brewed stuff is much more fun and better recieved than the cars that were chequebook rods.

Comment

I'm building a somewhat "Lakes Modified" from the frame /body ect,ect.
        I don't know if this would be the right site to show progress(it'll be slow).
        I'll be narrowing a 56 Ford 1/2 ton front end(all ready has disc's),Toyota 22R/5 speed,Ford 8".
        Have pictures at photo bucket,just don't know how to post here.
        Fred

Comment

Originally posted by pelon

Have pictures at photo bucket,just don't know how to post here.
          Fred
          Fred, go to your PhotoBucket Account. See those 4 lines of text under each photo? Copy the last line in the box next to "IMG Code"

then PASTE that line in your post on the site and your photo will show up.

Make sure you have select the option on size as "Message Board" so the photo will show up perfect on the screen and not too big where folks will have to scroll back and forth. This option is located right above the first word "Browse".

If you need more help, please feel free to PM me. If the powers that be think that more folks could use photo posting help, I could do a whole thread on it if folks would like.

Comment

I'm not a power and Tonya would frown at me for being topless... or seeing you topless... oh nevermind....

Post the dang thing Denise... I just learned this morning how to do that poorly... love to see it done correctly...

K

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
              I'm not a power and Tonya would frown at me for being topless... or seeing you topless... oh nevermind....

Post the dang thing Denise... I just learned this morning how to do that poorly... love to see it done correctly...

K
              Will do "boss" ;D

Comment

Is that Denise from the 2000 PowerTour? It's your old buddy with the GTX. How have you been? Looks like you found a replacement for the Chevy. I'm building a car for this years PT. 69 Charger 512 4 psd GV overdrive 4.10 Dana. Will poat some pics. Dave, what are you bringing to the tour?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerRick
                  I would like to see more low buck stuff. All my stuff is low buck however since that all the bucks I have!

I think that the low buck and how brewed stuff is much more fun and better recieved than the cars that were chequebook rods.
                  true that. i also really dig the owner built stuff...the struggles of figuring it out yourself, with limited tool selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                    This is the spot to keep us up to date on all the hottest project cars going on nationwide.
                    And what about 'across the pond-nationwide Project Cars' ? ;) The Netherlands, Europe to be precise...
                    I'll show a view pics of my ongoing 'fairly lowbuck and a lot of elbowgrease' Chrysler-project cars in the forum here soon.

Being somewhat limited in space and funds : ;D I'm doing my projects one at a time ofcourse, but I've started on a couple allready.

Soms sneaks...
                    - 1960 Chrysler New Yorker, receives a 496" stroker with Edelbrock heads and LongRam-intakes, and will get a slight custom touch. This is my current project car.
                    - 1962 Chrysler New Yorker stationwagon, one of 728 build, will receive a 392 Hemi with dual carb intake in the near future. I already had started on the car, but the '60 Chrysler from above took it's place on the carlift.
                    - 1964 Chrysler New Yorker 'Salon', will be build for speed. Stroker engine, pushbutton-727 with 3800 stall, 3.91 gears... need I say more... 8)
                    - On the background I'm building a 496" Stroker engine with 8-71 Roots-supercharger, Indy 440-1 heads and solid rollercam. This engine might end up in the '64 Salon one day... ;)
                    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

don't worry about the trucks - I'll have some in here on my 351c4v powered Ranger just as soon as I figure out how to post in the project section.

so far I've tried posting the '69 mach and the '54 belair - both pics too big... upload no workie....
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by HUSTLESTUFF
                        Is that Denise from the 2000 PowerTour? It's your old buddy with the GTX. How have you been? Looks like you found a replacement for the Chevy. I'm building a car for this years PT. 69 Charger 512 4 psd GV overdrive 4.10 Dana. Will poat some pics. Dave, what are you bringing to the tour?
                        Why yes it is. ;D
                        We sure had fun that year huh? Even with my smashed up Chevy, thinking about that magical tour makes me smile.

Still have the GTX? How many tran's have you been through since then? ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X