My new project 65 chevelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new project 65 chevelle.

Passion is a tough thing to sustain over time...

everyone here sounds like they have given good advice... mine is to simply do one project at a time... keeps me focused..

K

Comment

So whats your mind on at this very moment

Comment

Honestly, just not wanting to deal with or do anything. I have a brake job that I have got to finish today because a friend of mine needs to use my lift it my shop too check out his tranny and I promised him I would be through and here it is 3:00 pm and I have not even opened up the shop. :-[
        Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Well I started working on the car again for a couple of days and have finely removed everything inside of the car and will start sanding down the dash and door tops tomorrow. I plan on trying to paint the inside next week and por 15 the floor. Theres no rust in the floors I am just doing it for preventive maintenance. Then I plan on reaseambling the inside after I put the body back on the frame.

But the big deal is its no longer for sale ;D
          Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

I'm SO PLEASED that you've got at least a bit of your MoJo back! Best of luck, and I hope that some success sparks more interest for you. Glad you didn't sell it.

Dan

Comment

Glad to hear you're not selling your car.

I kinda know how you feel. After working on racecars everyday for so many years it some times feels like just a job. Fortunately I have a couple friends that are always up. They help me get excited about what I do.

Stick around here and maybe everyone can do the same for you.
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
              X