This is my Angry Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got around to installing my High Flow 255 pump

and mounted the B&M 70265 trans cooler, set up the return line to the cooler. Can't do the rest till the motor and tranny are back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      you have to space the f*o*o*k*ing heads, cuz this is a PG forum. lol.

It's neat to see a couple of hard hitting V6's on here. Your's is the second bird I guess? SBG's Fiat is almost done, then he got gold chain fever and all I hear about is this damn satin shirt double knit polyester leisure suit wearing Vette of his any more. Haha.

Gary Hart has a badass inliner, Pete300 has a neat one, and I think it's EFI-DIY that has an Atlas (GM) turbo'd shitless like Gary's is. Randal has a couple of OHC's that I'm waiting on the fall to see go together. Several neat projects in all.

I've been grousing for a while cuz Bob Holmes had a 3.7 out of a new Mustang and I want to put one in an older fox for a DD but wouldn't afford it. I'd think an all aluminum mill behind the front axle line in a Fox would be neat with an IRS and some SN95 bits to make it handle a little better.

Anyway, hope your fooking heads get here quick. I actually thought about snagging a 3.8 out of a camaro-bird for something small, those still seem like big girls to me. Not that I have anything against big girls or anything. It's well known I like big butts. hah. Yeah, so keep us posted.
      what no love for my supercharged family car lol

i see how it is
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
        what no love for my supercharged family car lol

i see how it is
        he also forgot warshrike's car.... so you're in good company
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Oops, sorry Mater! No offense meant!!

I didn't mention Warshrike by name, sorry bout that - "Your's is the second bird I guess?" meant Warshrike's.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

i was just giving you a hard time. i really have not been able to do any thing really to my car
            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
              i was just giving you a hard time. i really have not been able to do any thing really to my car
              driving them until they break is something

Comment

this si true but this one is not a rotted out rolling tetnis shot lol

Comment

Gat mai fluidz

Made my newer front cover pretty, and transferred over my oil filter adapter.

Comment

sign of a good mechanic is when they clean what they can't see after it's installed - it looks nice

Comment

Roller cam? I didn't see any ZDDP additives in your fluidz pic.....
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

all 3800s series 2 and series 3 use roller cams and roller fulcrum rockers
                        Last edited by Mater; August 15, 2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

trivia question - and yeah, welcome to BangShift! Where we derail any and eventually EVERY thread. lol. Oh yeah, triva question... who mfg'd the last production car with a flat tappet cam? I can't think of anything non rollered any more.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Im so glad i've had two bolts snap at spec. One pan bolt and one plenum bolt just now.

Comment

Yes! That is what im ####ing talking about! My friend just busted one of my brake lines while we were about to lower the engine onto the cradle...

Comment

d'oh

Comment

Working...
                                X