No announcement yet.

This is my Angry Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it has also been tested on forums a few times the stock 3800 coild put out twice the voltage of the MSDs and tend to be reliable as all get out mine on the green car have 247,000 miles
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
      I dont know why people ditch the stock coils on late GM stuff. The stock ones are almost always better. MSD makes great stuff, but their coil on plug isnt better than the oem's, just prettier.
      Hijack - that's why I like reading Jim Hand's Pontiac exploits. He almost always goes with OEM bits and his car takes no prisoners.

End hijack.
      Last edited by mlcraven; August 30, 2012, 06:50 PM.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
        it has also been tested on forums a few times the stock 3800 coild put out twice the voltage of the MSDs and tend to be reliable as all get out mine on the green car have 247,000 miles
        With engine warranties going up to 100K, the OEM's don't screw around with crap.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Ended up being a bad wire. MSD wire are gone now, the MSD coils are back on with no problems. That and I paid too much for them not to work a year lol

Sound clip of exhaust on

Sorry the wind makes it sound shitty and much raspier than it really sounds

Enjoy

Last edited by LastCallKillIt; August 30, 2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Thought I would update with what I've been up to with the car lately

Currently in the process of an Ebony Leather interior.

So far I have the seats and the wheel

I have a set of door panels on the way.

New parts

Stock Lower Control Arm Vs Tubular

My buddy modifying my e-brake brackets to accept the relocation brackets without re-routing or deleting the e-brakes.

All done.

Comment

looks good, but did it improve the handling?
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Supposedly! hahah

The relocation brackets correct the suspension geometry for lowered vehicle and get some of the lost traction back.

Comment

Working...
                X