Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Not bad! Bet it feels so good!
    Sure does, it's been a long time coming!

Comment

• Got the back tires on, looks like the fenders will need radiusing some more. The rear firewall is about half done now too thanks to my buddy Pauly.

Comment

• Got a few more loose ends tied up - trans cooler plumbed in, shifter adjusted, diff oil checked, trunk latch fixed and so on. Also got tired of looking at the ugly-ass patchwork of bondo and primer on the front fenders, so one can of primer later they're still ugly but at least they're mostly one color..
        Last edited by racingsnake440; May 8, 2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Got a bit more done tonight - fuel line secured, battery cable run through some metal tubing to stop it getting burnt on the headers etc. Nothing photo worthy but it's a couple of steps closer to driving.

Comment

• Thought I'd update this. Tidied up the interior and got it drivable earlier this year - here's some pics.
            Attached Files

Comment

• So a chance conversation at Irwindale drags and the Plymouth was off to a new home. I kept the 440 so now it has a built 413 and fenderwell headers. Found this pic on the HAMB the other day.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Before and after
                Attached Files

Comment

• Sooo...that's that! Came out pretty good---what's next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loren View Post
                    Sooo...that's that! Came out pretty good---what's next?
                    Thanks Next up is a V8 mk1 Capri, then fix up the Imperial, then probably the El Camino - should keep me busy for a while...

Comment

Working...
                    X