Joes Fury LIVES!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joes Fury LIVES!!!!!

The Fury lives again...if anyone remebers, I had fuel issues.....well heres how it all played out....I dropped the tank and it was pretty well shot..the pick-up was clogged with rust and cotton balls...Yes I said "COTTON BALLS" the fuel line was 5/16 and only half that was functional, as the line was rusted and had build up all around the inside....I bent new line, used some nice adel clamps to secure it, installed the tank, pump and some rubber line here and there to allow for flex, the filter is out back by the pick up and easily accessable.....This car runs like a dream, the off idle stumble I had is gone the part throttle to WOT stumble I had is gone, smooth crisp acceleration all the time.....Its like a new car.....

New gas tank..340 dollars
    New Pick up....!00 dollars
    New tubeing....55 dollars
    NEw Carter fuel pump..100 dollars
    misc nuts bols and clamps..25 bucks

Being able to lay dow rubber with the drop of gas pendal....FRIKIN PRICELESS!!!!

Re: Joes Fury LIVES!!!!!

Congrats dude....good stuff!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Yippee! Now, you know the next requirement. Vids and pics of said burnouts.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver

Its kinda of crazy, it never would break them loose from a dead stop before, now it does it pretty well...AS for the smokey burn outs...I will have to scout a place to get a good vidoe for the Monday burnouts...I have 2 crusty dry rotted hard ass bias plys in the garage begging to be roasted.....

Comment

Great to hear Joe! We'll wait to see you on BOM.

Tampa, FL

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY

Its kinda of crazy, it never would break them loose from a dead stop before, now it does it pretty well...AS for the smokey burn outs...I will have to scout a place to get a good vidoe for the Monday burnouts...I have 2 crusty dry rotted hard ass bias plys in the garage begging to be roasted.....
            ME WANT BURNOUT!!!! dude that fury is so gnarly,bitchin ass car

Comment

Originally posted by Joes66chevy
              Originally posted by JOES66FURY

ME WANT BURNOUT!!!! dude that fury is so gnarly,bitchin ass car

Thanks man!!...The terms Gnarly and bitchin have never been used to describe the Fury...Usualy...the terms used are...why, ick, when are you going to get it painted, wheres the hood, C bodies suck...and so on

Comment

I don't know, the bro-in-laws fastback is kinda cool.

It's got a 318 in it, I told him to keep his eye's open for a 360,
                I'll build him a stroker for it.

Comment

Originally posted by min301
                  I don't know, the bro-in-laws fastback is kinda cool.

It's got a 318 in it, I told him to keep his eye's open for a 360,
                  I'll build him a stroker for it.
                  My 68 fast back was sooooooo nice, the body/paint was good but the motor went south

Comment

Working...
                  X