No announcement yet.

'80 Triumph Tr-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can tell you 1979 fox brakes suck over 125! Thank goodness for long shut down.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Earth-stopping news flash on the Triumph TR7 front........... wednesday I picked up a new-in-the box convertible top for 1/2 of new and only went 15 miles out of my normal path home.

That is all.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Groovy!! Right time/right place?

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; October 24, 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Will the top get mothballed too? Thought your small block was going in this.. But you are looking for a vette tomothball too? I'm totally lost!

Comment

• pretty much. I get the feeling someone's "domestic partner" got the boot and their hoarded pile was being gone through. No concern of mine, though there is a rather decent complete '79 Tr7 that she is taking offers on......and I got the feeling she would have accepted any offer I made.

Must resist....kryptonite....aagh!

Comment

• Oooh. When the said booted partner reappears.... Tops will blow?

Comment

• I'm way past mothballs. Tomcat mouse poison works much, much better.

(you guys are probably the only bunch who would understand just how badly I want some constructive shop time. Good news is the HUD house is only a handful of days away from being "done", and major progress has been made on THE LIST for our own house. HUD house only took me 14 months to turn around, that's gotta count for something?)

Comment

• they call me.......

THE ENABLER!!!

Selling a 79 triumph. Has chevy V6 motor. Needs work. Project car. Has been sitting for a while. Make offers. Call 651-775-8 four 3 nine Look at all my ads by searching furnitures our thing on...
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                  X