X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by STINEY View Post
    I did catch it peeping at the Cadistangs bottomsides. Or is the Cadistang doing some weird on-top act to the TR7? Barn Shenanigans..........
    looks like soon you'll be having another car
    Do they know you're peeping on them?

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    I did catch it peeping at the Cadistangs bottomsides. Or is the Cadistang doing some weird on-top act to the TR7? Barn Shenanigans..........

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    it's okay, by now its friends with the Austin, the boat, and the cadistang - finishing it now and putting it on the road would tear it from its friends.

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Egads........has it really been nearly 3 months since I've done anything of consequence on the TR7 ? (By the way guys, when exactly DOES life slow up just a tad?)

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Found a reasonably priced new short side axle shaft for the 8.8, with new bearing and seal. Arrived yesterday. Time to get chopping!
    Derby guy did that to his 9 inch.. Made both "short sides" Found his housing bent.. So he assembled everything, cycled it to center it then tacked it.. Won his first main event on the 4th.. Guess he did something right..

I'd say to put the axle in and cycle it just to be safe?

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Found a reasonably priced new short side axle shaft for the 8.8, with new bearing and seal. Arrived yesterday. Time to get chopping!
    Last edited by STINEY; July 10, 2013, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1970camaroRS
    replied
    Ouch.......hey motor noises are still noise, and the stink.....well, you have dogs too. Gotta watch what they eat or the toots get nasty.

"How's the car running?"

"Ruff."

I had to.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Ouch.......hey motor noises are still noise, and the stink.....well, you have dogs too. Gotta watch what they eat or the toots get nasty.

even worse when they do the motor noises

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    in what?
    The toilet.... Of course...

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    in what?

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Mongo no like glass R&P! Mongo smash skinny pedal! Mongo make noise and go like the stink!

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Besides, English R&P sets are made out of glass - it's a Brit thing. I learned this on my Mom's Metro. Took out a R&P bump starting the little Austin engine on a sloped driveway. Not much force applied.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    Sounds familiar! I think Explorers of that vintage have 31 spline axles too - another bonus - mine are 28.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X