No announcement yet.

Warhammer (will be updated as I can)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warhammer (will be updated as I can)

better now than later man, sucks to have to do it, but it will be much more fun to drive once its rebuilt and running solid.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

You'll thank yourself down the road. Besides, it an excuse to rebuild him stronger, faster..... (damn, that sounds familiar)

Dan

Comment

Well...I'm afraid it's come to it. This will be the final update on the 'Hammer.

After a two week break to assess what I have and what I should and should not do, especially considering my finances and other issues, I've decided that investing more time in the Diplomat at this point is the absolute worst thing I can do. It kills me to come to this conclusion, but I physically can't work on anything on the car worth mentioning and it's sucking up money I can invest elsewhere. Unfortunately, the Chevelle falls into this catagory, too.

The current plan involves replacing both cars' position with a ride that runs, drives, and can be used daily without the hassles of trying to lift off a hood (something I can't do right now) and has a back window already in it LOL. The Chevelle I want to give to the youngest brother as a present. The Diplomat's fate isn't so nice...I can't afford to store it anywhere and as nice and cool about it the guy has been, it's been on his property for almost a year, I sense his patience dwindling.

An update on the replacement should happen within two weeks.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Sorry to hear that it is going away, it could have been a really unique car. But hey, the next one will be faster, cooler, and more dependable, right?

Comment

Dependable, maybe.

Everything else...let's see what fortune has to say about that.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I should have looked before I spoke. I just replied to the red ball thread. That's a bummer about the car. I really dug on the 4spd 4 door.

What are you doing with the trans and parts?

Steve
              Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Working...
              X