62 Chevy II AF/X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup! don't blink, you'll miss us

Went for a little drive today, stopped at the parts store and the grocery store. Just a typical commuter car.

Another car show this Saturday.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• If you get really bored we've got one coming up out here in havasu http://www.golakehavasu.com/events/d...-run-to-the-s/

Your car would fit right in.

Comment

• hmmm....this is the first image that pops up on the slide show on the web page: Click image for larger version

Name:	relics_rods2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	973786
        My fabulous web page

Comment

• you lost me Jim....not that that's hard to do...

Comment

• I clicked on the link you gave in your previous post, for the web page about the Havasu show. There is a little picture show on that web page, and the first picture is the beautiful rod shown above. I don't have any idea how my car would fit in with that....
            My fabulous web page

Comment

• it would make people walk right by those!
              Local person
              sigpic

Comment

• That's what I thought you were sayin but I wasn't sure because I think the paint job sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                  hmmm....this is the first image that pops up on the slide show on the web page: [ATTACH=CONFIG]n973786[/ATTACH]
                  '80s flashback....or bad lsd trip

Sadly the common car show attendee has no idea in what sets your car apart from the one you pictured.

There's the money builds, then there are the talent builds...most don't know the difference.
                  Last edited by 68scott385; October 7, 2014, 08:28 AM.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• There's actually quite a few gassers in my area but Jims is probably the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyRodder View Post
                      it would make people walk right by those!

Exactly

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• I was thinking about seats some more...

look interesting. They make them in different widths, they also have different styles. The little fiberglass buggy seats I have look ok, but they're pretty uncomfortable, the bottom is an inch or two too narrow for a grown up (even a skinny one like me).
                        My fabulous web page

Comment

• Where did you come by those seats, by the way? I could use another pair in that style.
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• The ones i have now came from speedway. Might be for sale some time
                            My fabulous web page

Comment

• Might be there is a home in Ohio for them.....keep me in mind, if you don't mind, eh?
                              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• ok...

I played proctologist last night, swapped in a different third member in the rearend. 2.47 gears, open differential. should give me about 2200 rpm at 75 mph. planning on a trip to Tucson today.
                                My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                                X