Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

62 Chevy II AF/X

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need to go for a drive, it's starting to warm up again. But now it's robot season....
    My fabulous web page

    "If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      need to go for a drive, it's starting to warm up again. But now it's robot season....
      Well, I say it's Duck Season and I demand to be shot NOW!


      Oh. Robot Season. Sorry. Carry on.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

      Comment


      • http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-No...US_Cars_Trucks


        At first glance I thought you were selling your car,,65k

        Comment


        • nope...mine has an old looking engine in it.

          My fabulous web page

          "If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

          Comment


          • I like yours better. I don't like what they did to the inside. No room for anything!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation

            Comment


            • I sandblasted and painted the headers, and I'm in the middle of putting some 4.11 gears in it. Drag race this weekend, it's the 52nd reunion or something for the old Tucson Dragway, but happening at the "new" dragstrip on the other side of the freeway. Last year, I hauled the car up there but it wasn't running yet. Now it has 3860 miles on it. Should be fun. I'm planning to just tow it up with the suburban, and pretend it's an old race car.

              Scott Liggett and JOES66FURY like this.
              My fabulous web page

              "If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

              Comment


              • I'll be there Saturday afternoon/evening for the show and races. See you there!
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

                Comment


                • Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                  I sandblasted and painted the headers, and I'm in the middle of putting some 4.11 gears in it. Drag race this weekend, it's the 52nd reunion or something for the old Tucson Dragway, but happening at the "new" dragstrip on the other side of the freeway. Last year, I hauled the car up there but it wasn't running yet. Now it has 3860 miles on it. Should be fun. I'm planning to just tow it up with the suburban, and pretend it's an old race car.
                  VERY cool! Best of luck and have fun (I know you will).

                  Dan

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                    I'll be there Saturday afternoon/evening for the show and races. See you there!
                    Great!! You have been volunteered to get some good video of Jim racing.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

                    Resident Instigator

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Pics please Jim !

                      Comment


                      • the highway gears...



                        The newly painted headers....

                        My fabulous web page

                        "If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

                        Comment


                        • nice... smartass. lol.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

                          Comment


                          • I doubt I'll get many good pics at the races, but hopefully Joe will!
                            My fabulous web page

                            "If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                              I'll be there Saturday afternoon/evening for the show and races. See you there!
                              Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                              You have been volunteered to get some good video of Jim racing.
                              Yep, that !!!

                              Comment


                              • Looking good!
                                Escaped on a technicality.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X