No announcement yet.

62 Chevy II AF/X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having fun on Drag Week. Car is doing fine, ran a couple 10.3x times. driving fine, aside from the squirreliness of the bias ply tires, etc. Two races, two drives, down. Almost past the hump.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Go Squirrel, Go!
      Hope you win again!

Comment

• Yeah, those bias plies look good, and fit the build; but driving on them... not so fun after running radials for so long.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• We're pulling for you here in Wilmington-by-the-sea, too.

Do Good!

Dan

Comment

• easier drive today. Car ran the same et as monday, it's like a bracket car, 10.34, 10.33, 10.34
            My fabulous web page

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              easier drive today. Car ran the same et as monday, it's like a bracket car, 10.34, 10.33, 10.34
              Marching on!
              Could be cuz tires warmer (outside warmer too?)

Comment

• who knows...lots of variables! but we'll see if we can step it up today
                My fabulous web page

Comment

• Glad its going well . Boss let me off work and getting ready to head over to IRP ........er....Lucas Oil Raceway Park .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• great to see you Dan, thanks for coming over to the staging lanes to talk
                    My fabulous web page

Comment

• Got to talk with Jim for a couple minutes..(E-Bird project...shhhh). With everything going in the pits; he was fun to talk with. What a great car and the closer you look at it, the more common sense it makes. Joe

Comment

• Will be looking for you in the results when posted!! It doesn't get much more consistent than those numbers!
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                          great to see you Dan, thanks for coming over to the staging lanes to talk
                          It was a blast to meet you and talk to you as well . Just as down to earth as here on the forum.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Well done Jim, an interesting week for sure.

He's got the Suburban there for the tow home hasn't he this year?
                            Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• thanks!

on the way home towing with the suburban. A few issues, but we're still traveling ok. stoped for the night, might play with trailer brake wiring in the morning?
                              My fabulous web page

Comment

• Rolled the car off the trailer today, and went for a short test drive. Second gear works under normal driving conditions. I guess I'll put off fixing it, until I plan to go racing again or I have some free time
                                My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                                X