No announcement yet.

62 Chevy II AF/X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've put over 100,000 miles on that blower...no biggie.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Should be able to see around that one, but if not, you can always lower th motor if needed.. Looks too good as is.....

Comment

• Carbs will be above the hood, it's not a problem.
        My fabulous web page

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• Gasserific!

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              I've put over 100,000 miles on that blower...no biggie.
              that is awesome , I've never heard of anybody putting that many miles on a blower . How many tear downs / different engines have been under that huffer ?
              Last edited by langleylad; April 28, 2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• It spent it's life with me on one engine, I had it overhauled by BDS after the first 50k miles. The blower itself is from 1961, the housing was cast a couple months before the Chevy II was built.
                My fabulous web page

Comment

It spent it's life with me on one engine, I had it overhauled by BDS after the first 50k miles. The blower itself is from 1961, the housing was cast a couple months before the Chevy II was built.
                  that is too cool , needless to say you've got your moneys worth out of that piece

Comment

• Project Greatness right here.

What is the crankshaft centerline from the ground measurement?
                    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• 25 at the front. It'll go down probably another inch with the rest of the weight that's going on the car. It's nice being able to work under the car without having to jack it up and put it on stands.
                      My fabulous web page

Comment

It spent it's life with me on one engine, I had it overhauled by BDS after the first 50k miles. The blower itself is from 1961, the housing was cast a couple months before the Chevy II was built.

I did not think you where that old, was it New old stock?
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• It was a rebuilt blower from BDS. They add their own front and rear bearing plates and front cover, and do all the necessary machining to make it work as a supercharger.
                          My fabulous web page

Comment

• Man this is looking more and more gooder every week! Can't wait to see this bad boy done much less running down the track.
                            Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

• you and me both! thanks
                              My fabulous web page

Comment

• Yes, keep us posted on when you'll be running the car local Jim. Me & the boys wouldn't mind seeing it in action first hand if we can fit it into their schedules.

Comment

Working...
                                X