No announcement yet.

62 Chevy II AF/X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a hood, and plans how to put it on, but it's pretty low on the priority list.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I like how you parked next to the tree Jim, it signifies the fact that if you can't find a track the street"ll do just fine.... lol! Looks good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        I have a hood, and plans how to put it on, but it's pretty low on the priority list.

covered up two fours on a tunnel ram. Then again, you could always do this:

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• The air cleaner nuts have plastic washers under them, I'll just let it sit in the rain and don't worry about it.
          My fabulous web page

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
            I just can't afford to have someone else do it!

Drove around a bit today, it's about 100 out, no problems. Car is not too hot, but then it doesn't have any windows, so it gets plenty of airflow.

Jim - That car is BAD ASS!!!! Absolutely Fantastic!
            Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
            74 Nova Project
            66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
            79 Chevy Truck Project
            1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• If I win the lottery between now and Drag Week expect an offer after Drag Week.

Your Nova has replaced the Ferrari slot on my Lottery Cars list.

Comment

• nice!
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• What are you going to build next ? now that you have nothing to do , hahahahaha

Comment

• I still have to make this one run down the strip...and live...that might take all summer.

And I have to fix all my other stuff that's been neglected for six months
                    My fabulous web page

Comment

• It's to bad this ones about 4k out of my price range... http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...461851816.html

Comment

• Awesome.

Jim: the hotrod homebuilding champion!

Comment

• the trimmed fenders look great
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by Casper View Post
                            It's to bad this ones about 4k out of my price range... http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...461851816.html
                            that falcon is sweet. though how come every falcon I see, the grille always looks like someone had been punching it with brass knuckles? was it made of tin foil?
                            Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

• Basically the whole car is made out of tin foil, that's what makes it a good competitor for Jims Chevy II.

Comment

• The grille on my Chevy II is the same way, it's just aluminum, bends real easy.
                                My fabulous web page

Comment

Working...
                                X