What time is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time is it?

Time for a new assault vehicle!! Unfortunately being a FNG I can't upload images yet ...
    Last edited by Felonious; November 23, 2013, 02:21 PM.
    Sammie Told me to eat Z-28's!

Got you covered little man.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F & A assault vehicle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	873601

Nice score.

Comment

TY Uncle G You the Man!

Comment

nice. I ran one before they were classics. The all square back, 1978. Ice, snow, all year.. little 200ci. I even smashed it through the woods when a road ended. +1 for real bumpers. I bent the wheel into the dash and my fingers were stuck inbetween, but whatever. What do you plan to do with it?
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Right now im going to drive it. But i plan on dropping a 302 into it and cleaning it up a bit. Need to get some $ flowing before i get to serious

Comment

Name:	100_2401.jpg
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	873602

Name:	100_2405.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	873603
            Last edited by Casper; November 23, 2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Grandpa fresh.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

It'll make a nice sleeper once he gets some flow going. I still got the Explorer Sport I rolled & it's got 3.73 gears with limited slip.

Comment

LOVE IT!

I would change as little of the interior as possible and retain the dog dish hubcaps at all costs, 3.73 explorer 8.8 is a fantastic upgrade...

minitub, subframe connectors, huge by large stroker under hood with tuned up AOD and converter.... oh the unspeakable things...
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That's pretty cool, I like it. Nice daily driver.

Comment

Reminds me of a detective's ride. Nice start.
                      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                        LOVE IT!

I would change as little of the interior as possible and retain the dog dish hubcaps at all costs, 3.73 MUSTANG 8.8 is a fantastic upgrade...

minitub, subframe connectors, huge by large stroker under hood with tuned up AOD and converter.... oh the unspeakable things...
                        I feex.

Neat car. If it's a straight 6, the kmember will need to be changed for a 302 swap.
                        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Looks jsut like my very first car, mine had a sun roof, buckets and a 4spd tho....I have always liked the look of these. Congrats.
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I think it needs a BBM - just to be weird. I like weird. But maybe the SBF would be OK, too. Or a M-B Diesel or a .........

Dan

Comment

It does look like a detectives car or something close. I just popped the trunk today and cleaned off some stickers off the rear bumper and trunk lid when i was i noticed a bolt in the middle of the trunk looked like maybe it had a cb radio. Also i was messing around last night when i came accross a web page called Eric's Fairmont he did a 6 to v8 swap and had alot of info needed to make it pretty simple as far as k-member engine mounts and all that goes so now i just need to get some money and start getting parts.
                              Last edited by Felonious; November 25, 2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X