55 Nomad RustFest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Nomad RustFest

Bought this beauty for $2500 with 4 door parts car and Title..the full floor almost cost that much!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ohio Paul; March 17, 2014, 08:43 PM.

As you can tell this is not middle of the winter in Ohio.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ohio Paul; March 24, 2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Removing old patches,not much to remove of the floor.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ohio Paul; March 17, 2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Now this is more like present day,,installed shitty, ill fitting rocker and same for the quarter patch,,but they are in,NOT BUILDING A SHOW CAR,just have to keep telling myself that.weld this bitch back together like a old jeep..I cant bring myself to buying a floor for the price of the car..,,ratrod gasser =cheap,,oh yea ,,I have a 12 year old son with a vivid imagination thats the reason for the manure spreader tire on back..lol
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ohio Paul; March 17, 2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Hey build what makes you happy and it will be cool. Have fun with her.
          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Never get stuck with a spreader tire....

Comment

Mindset sounds about right. Treat that bitch like the tramp it is.

Comment

Way too cool!

what else is lurking in the brush? I see a Capri, can't tell much else........you are somewhat local even.
                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

That guy has a real field of dreams,there is everything from 80s 944,,mid sixties two door plymouths,55 sedan delivery,shit ton of fox bodys,broncos,ill go back down when the whether breaks and take some pics,theres a 60s elcamino,with 44 groundhawgs under it.It took 7 years of inquiring for him to sell Nomad. Even if I bought the $1800 floor ,I would have to scab it in,,I would feel bad about ruining a good floor..lol
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ohio Paul; March 17, 2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

there is one at a local shop. that's sat for years.. hopefully.. when he gets to retire he'll do something with it.. his place is always busy. so I can see it sitting for a few more.. at least it's covered..

Comment

I like it. Very cool you're saving it, looks worse off than my Pontiac.

Comment

Found this Complete floor for 1000 bucks..could help you alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
                          Found this Complete floor for 1000 bucks..could help you alot.

http://www.classicchevy.com/chevy-on...1955-1957.html

Thats more like 5/8 of the floor,,this is what I was pricing ..2100 plus 180 shipping ,crazy for any budget minded hillbilly with fab skills to shell out!

Click image for larger version

Name:	SDFF-567DEL-200x150.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	876337

High Quality Original Gauge Steel Excellent For Custom Builds - No Spare Tire Well To Fill Includes Full Floor, Braces, Inner Rockers, Trunk Floor, Braces & Spare Tire Well Delete Fully A

Comment

that's for the points cars. Can't wait to see what you do.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              that's for the points cars. Can't wait to see what you do.

"points cars" nice,,I will have to remember that ,spent my childhood around the streetrod nats and so on,,in the 80s,it was funny the crowds that the ratty cars had around them,,,something different,and its still like that..in a way,,just alot more rusty show cars ,now a days..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X